Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 17, 2020

We rebranded and changed our domain and Amber helped me seamlessly transfer our old loyalty point program to our new domain --something which I thought would be much more difficult and time consuming. So grateful for that easy switch because our customers love this program!

Cellular MD
Time spent using app: 8 days
LoyaltyLion replied November 20, 2020

We are so pleased to hear that your customers are loving LoyaltyLion 🦁 Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review 💫

November 12, 2020

I have used Smile, Swell (Yotpo) and now Loyalty Lion for our brand loyalty program. All work well, with the feature sets between the three being more or less equal and accomplishing the same purposes. That being said, my experience as a business owner has been incredible with Loyalty Lion. From demo to onboarding, the entire experience has been first class. I need someone to be involved with our program, and Sophie has done an excellent job of helping us get up and running, checking in regularly, and even doing much of the heavy lifting to get us launched. I highly recommend Loyalty Lion based on that experience alone!

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)
Time spent using app: About 2 months
LoyaltyLion replied November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and your onboarding manager Sophie. We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you have found your experience 'first class'! 🦁
I will be sharing your lovely feedback with the team internally 💜

November 11, 2020

Excellent and Fast Customer Service!! We have been using this APP for more than 2 years now and satisfied with it.

Kamakura Shirts Global Online Store
Japan
Time spent using app: 12 days
LoyaltyLion replied November 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us 5 stars! 🌟 We are so happy you are enjoying LoyaltyLion 💜

November 10, 2020

Good app to engage a community. The free plan offers points to customers after purchase, for visiting your site and for creating an account. This is enough to start building customer loyalty in the first place. Then there are many possibilities to improve the program by paying and I think the costs can be amortized very quickly depending on the strategy. Very easy to use app. Responsive and very pleasant customer service. Thank you Hannah.

Poker-access
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
LoyaltyLion replied November 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are so happy that you are making the most of LoyaltyLion 🦁 I will pass on your kind comments to Hannah and the rest of the team💜

Edited November 10, 2020

Great app, very good overall service. Helps you retain and engage clients in an exceptional manner..

Sokobox
Chile
Time spent using app: 26 days
LoyaltyLion replied November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😊. We are really happy to hear that you are seeing positive results retaining and engaging clients with LoyaltyLion🦁

November 9, 2020

Great customer support! Quick and efficient and helped us out massively. Recommended for anyone looking to build loyalty with their customers.

Attack Magazine
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review💜 ! We love hearing your feedback about LoyaltyLion.

November 5, 2020

We're using this app and it has worked well so far and seems like good value. I am particularly happy with the support I have received when encountering issues.

AniForte UK
Time spent using app: 4 months
LoyaltyLion replied November 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a 5⭐️review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback, it means a lot to us.

November 4, 2020

Was amazing how fast we were able to get our loyalty program implemented on the site and James was a pleasure to deal with. Also love how customizable everything is.

Culprit Underwear Store
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied November 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are so pleased that you love our customisation features and onboarding process 😀I pass on your kind words to James and the rest of the LoyaltyLion team🦁

October 20, 2020

I'm loving the app and all the possibilities it has opened up! The onboarding process was very thorough and the customer service with all my questions has been outstanding. Thank you!

Baby Bow Club
Time spent using app: 6 months
LoyaltyLion replied October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely words about LoyaltyLion and our team🦁. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback💜

October 20, 2020

I highly recommend! We met with a lot of different loyalty vendors before choosing Loyalty Lion. Loyalty Lion offered exactly what we needed; an easily customizable embedded loyalty page [we didn't want the 'pop-up' widget experience but also didn't have a dev resource, so we needed easy], the option of a widget and most importantly a dedicated account manager. Loyalty programs are TONS of work, especially when you're part of a small brand/ team, so having someone dedicated to helping grow & optimize your program is really what set them apart for us. The onboarding was straight forward and simple. Sophie [our AM] is so sweet and helped us not only decide on how to best structure our tiers, point system & rewards but also helped to resolve all technical & coding issues [these were a me problem more than a them problem haha]. Overall, they are more expensive than others, but I think the level of service, integrations & ease of everything along with the customizable embed on page [without a developer!] make it worth the investment for us.

Surratt Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
LoyaltyLion replied October 28, 2020

Wow! This is feedback that we love to hear 😀Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to us ⭐️. I have fed back your comments to Sophie and the rest of the team at LoyaltyLion.