Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

jecouture

Great app! I highly recommend this app to analysis how the visitors browse in your page. Also, the support team are awesome. They always responded our consults.

May 25, 2022

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Adore the Decor

This is great app. Very useful, and provide crucial analytics and website visitor patterns so we can know how to adjust our website. Great idea!

May 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks again for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan D from Lucky Orange

Sleepy House Lion

I used this app to review how my customers act when they are shopping on my website. It has a lot of useful information for me as a small business owner who just started!

May 25, 2022

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation! We’re here if you need anything else.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

The Active Kollection

Useless - don't waste your time with this. I have had a fair few problems and the support team never replies to emails, messages, or tweets I've sent them. Maybe they will reply to this!

May 16, 2022

We take pride in our technology and customer support, and you are no exception. As I mentioned in my emails to you regarding this issue, our team is working hard on a resolution. We look forward to continuing the conversations as we work to get your issue resolved.

Best Regards - Bradley, Senior Director Client Services at Lucky Orange

PlussWallet Store

Location United Arab Emirates

I used to see and monitor the website visitor and its work very good, but if the starter store has more days for trial will be better

May 9, 2022

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and feedback, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

Isaack Wish Shop Collections

Location Costa Rica

Excelente app, muy útil y fácil de usar. Puede mostrar mucha información de lo que está pasando en el sitio web.

April 27, 2022

¡Gracias!

Saludos cordiales - Jordan M. from Lucky Orange

Tearlesss

This saved my Bussiness, I can see what I'm doing wrong and how I can change things to solve my busses issues. 10/10
very satisfied

April 7, 2022

Wow! It’s an absolute honor to be able to help you save and grow your business. Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’ve shared your glowing review with our team - hearing testimonials like this makes us realize how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

iFitt

App shows many bugs. Support only reacts seriously when you write a bad review. When you delete it after all, the support get again bad. Can't see all the video's properly.

April 12, 2022

We understand your frustration and apologize for your experience. As I mentioned in our emails, our development team is working through your issue. I will continue to keep you updated as we have more information on the recording playback as we work to get it working as expected.

Our support team received your email and began investigating the issue immediately. Our team does our best to keep our customers informed as our technical team takes time to investigate your issue. In some cases, this does mean that there may be a bit of delay between responses depending on what the issue may be related to.

Best Regards - Bradley, Senior Director of Customer Services, Lucky Orange

ALPHAREIGN

Great app! Has all the features one would need - and more. A must-have application for any business.

April 1, 2022

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away describing Lucky Orange as “ a must-have application for any business!” Love to hear how you’ve been able to use Lucky Orange to make such an impact on your website and the customer experience. It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you and we wish you nothing but the best! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist you further.

Cheers - Jordan M. from Lucky Orange

TheShopULove

I installed this app because someone recommended it to me, I was getting a lot of add-to-carts but limited sales. This app helped me see what was wrong with the flow because it allowed me to watch the visitor sessions replay. Not only this, they also have a nice chat feature as well as announcement feature that are really useful

March 30, 2022

These are words that we love to hear! The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can spot those conversion potholes and address them before they cost you more sales. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Lucky Orange love. We're here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange