Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Arts by Bun

So far, I feel that Lucky Orange is a great beginners tool to analyze data (such as heat maps) and improve your shop over time. Lucky Orange is definitely scalable and I am excited to see where it takes my shop.

November 22, 2022

We're thrilled that you're finding Lucky Orange intuitive to use. The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. We look forward to being a part of your business's journey! We're here if you need anything!

Oukside

Location Italy

The app is more than amazing in technical terms! Not only can you track visits, look at heatmaps, check flows and navigation paths, but you can also create surveys and start chats with users - all from one place. NOTE: I've changed this review, there was a mix up with some miscommunication from the team. I was very happy that they realized their mistake, fixed it, and went the extra mile to make things right with me.

November 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and kind words! We take pride in our product and our customer support and are glad we were able to make things right. We're here if you need anything!

Beach Booch NZ

Location New Zealand

Really like this app - amazing way to visualise user journeys and optimise as you go. Great support too.

November 15, 2022

Thank you for the five-star review! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Mirabella Med Spa

We just added Lucky Orange to our Shopify account and it seems to be very user friendly and detailed. We need a reliable way to track our page views, traffic etc. in order to improve and update our site.

November 15, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Having a visual representation of the user journey on your website can have an immediate impact on discovering where you should optimize. We're here if you need anything!

Two Pillars

Fantastic app. Sometimes it doesn't show accurate data but we get responses from their support pretty quick and resolve it. For the money this is a no-brainer. Support is a bit lacking bc they hide the support button.

November 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the five-star review! So glad our team was able to get that sorted out for you and resolve the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Elixir Shots

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Just downloaded this app yesterday and what an amazing experience. Very user friendly. Highly recommend.

November 4, 2022

We always love to hear that using Lucky Orange has been an "amazing experience"! Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation. We're always here if you need anything!

Saltern

Time spent using app About 22 hours

It was easy to install and it has been easy to use. We have no complaints at this time and we look forward to optimizing our use of these tools.

November 4, 2022

Thank you for the five-star review and feedback! Using tools like heatmaps and session recordings to optimize your website can significantly impact your conversion rate. As you continue to use Lucky Orange, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

this is willow

I use this app to follow the conversion journey for my customers. It's also useful to see where they are dropping off so I can optimize my site.

October 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! Using conversion rate optimization tools to identify where visitors are dropping off and then using sessions to understand why they aren't converting can be incredibly helpful when optimizing your site. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

Blue Ridge Thread Company

Time spent using app 21 minutes

support helped me and answered questions in a few minutes. very helpful and i highly recommend giving this ap a shot

October 25, 2022

Thank you for your five-star review! So glad our team was able to answer your questions. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Dialect Fragrances

I've used Lucky Orange for the past 3 shopify website I've set up! it works great, easy to get heatmaps and see where customers clicks but also videos to see the customer journey! highly recommend to add to any new or existing shopify stores!

October 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the five-star review! Always awesome to hear that you're using Lucky Orange on multiple stores to understand your website visitors' behavior. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77