Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

We Roast Nuts

I have been using this app for months but lately, the live view mode isn't working well and some recordings are not showing at all. I tried contacting support TWICE and I never got an answer... I uninstalled it.. Updated September 24, 2021
I just received a call from their support team, and they were trying to reach me by email but for some reason, I wasn't getting them. They offered to help me out with my problems and offered me a free temporary plan until they fix the issue. Thanks again!

Download GoGo!

I installed it because I wanted to see the heat map. After the trial period passed, I was forced to choose a plan, and I chose the paid plan, but it gave me an error and was not accepted.
No other functions are available until you finish selecting a plan. I could not even inquire from the app.
I searched the web page and finally contacted them, only to receive a reply saying, "Please let me know your email address so I can check," and no more reply. It's a shame.

September 17, 2021

Please accept our apologies for your experience. As I mentioned in my email, recent updates to the app may have caused your issue. To clarify, we initially asked for your email address so we could confirm we were troubleshooting the correct account you used to access Lucky Orange. Sometimes our customers have more than one email address tied to different accounts. Based on your feedback, our team is working hard on identifying what went wrong so that we can resolve this issue for you and others moving forward. We hope for the opportunity to get you set up and using Lucky Orange as expected soon.

Best regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Runenwald

Buggy as hell, even to register an account I needed several tries. I couldn't get it to work, every time i should set it up again!?

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and we apologize for your experience. This certainly isn’t what we want any of our customers to experience. As I mentioned in my previous email, I would love to connect with you to get this issue resolved and learn more about the issue in general. Our team wants to hear more about the errors you’ve experienced to fix any isolated bugs that might have been missed during the testing process.

At your earliest convenience, please respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screen share. We can also connect via WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or Google Meets if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to speaking with you soon - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Divani Chocolatier

This is what I use for checking my site traffic. In fact, I have it on 4 different websites. It works flawlessly and allows me to see a recording of each visit, which is priceless. Another great feature is the heatmaps which shows the areas where visitors click the most and even how far down your pages they scroll. Amazing app and highly recommended!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Paw & Glory

excellent app, installed it nearly a year ago and still use it as much today as i did when i started as a new business.

September 16, 2021

These are words we love to hear! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review and your business over the last year! Please let us know if you need anything!

tabselect

I have a problem accessing the app from a week! I reached out to the support and they answers are taking at least a day for email back.

September 14, 2021

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. We offer limited support over the weekend, which is when your support ticket initially came through. Live support is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT) Monday through Friday. Our team worked hard to answer your email as quickly as possible, and I believe our different time zones may have given the illusion that we weren’t acting quickly.

As I mentioned in my email, we’ve identified the source of your issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll provide you with an update as soon as one is available. In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know directly by responding to my last email.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Hyde & Hare

Really helps us analyze the UX experience on our new website. Amazing 5* support, thank you so much!

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

INVENTRESS

Coming from the land of traditional analytics and WordPress, I have to say that I am blown away with what Lucky Orang can do for such an affordable price. Within the first two days of my trial I was able to block bot traffic by IP address and I saw no slow down on my site whatsoever. I'm really looking forward to adding my other sites and seeing how I can improve my designs to get more conversions.

August 20, 2021

Thank you for your review and such kind words! Identifying bot traffic and then blocking them by IP address is such a valuable asset in addition to seeing what your visitors/customers are doing and experiencing. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for your review!

Sage Brush Gun Dogs LLC

Very nice APP it has helped us improve our customers experience. We have uninstalled it as we found it to be a drag on our store speed. Also you need to be careful as BOTS will eat up your page allowance if you do any advertising. Mix bag review, still this APP can be very helpful. Updates, thank-you for your reply going to reinstall!

August 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Bot traffic is a frustrating issue for any website. Lucky Orange can help you identify bot traffic so you can avoid wasting money on ads that won’t produce sales. It can be shocking to finally see how much bot traffic is coming to your site, but now you have the information needed to audit all of your traffic sources to make sure you’re not getting bad traffic. This is especially true if you’re running paid ads.

Once you’ve identified a source of bots, you can use Lucky Orange to stop tracking these “visitors” by blocking the IP address(es). Here’s a guide to help: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own

Let’s talk about site speed for a moment. In regards to our code and its impact on your site speed, our code is loaded asynchronously. Because of this, our code doesn’t load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. The impact on your store’s speed should be minimal: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software has little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/resources/2020-ecommerce-3rd-party-index/

If there are any other questions we can answer, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We also can connect via WhatsApp.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Bellite

Love Lucky orange, it's so addictive with the record of user sessions.
It's so useful to understand how users interact which is something priceless.

August 10, 2021

“So addictive” are words we love hearing from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We’re here if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68