Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Clara's Shop

I am very happy with this app. Not only it helps me understand and learn from the customer's behaviors, and so correct mistakes, but their support is amazing. Bradley was great, after sending instructions to complete what I was looking for, and I said that it was a little over my tech knowledge he offered to do it for me, and completed it in less than 5 minutes. Amazing!

CrossFit Bodies

So far this app is amazing - i love the fact that i can see what my customers are looking at, and then able to target those specific areas. The live option is amazing as well. the only reason I'm subtracting a star, is because sometimes it doesn't let me know in time that someone is on my site, and the chat is delayed. Causing me to lose the opportunity at speaking to a potential customer. Otherwise, thumbs up

UPDATE: soon after i posted this review, a representative contacted me and was very helpful in solving my earlier issues. All is good now, I am officially %100 satisfied.

Kabalo

I love this app to help me understand what potential issues and glitches customers who are browsing my store may be running into, which in turn may hurt my sales. Seeing what glitches there are or why they might not be buying helps me know what I need to change or fix. Great customer service as well.

Nature Reflections

I haven't really used the app yet but this is based review is based on Customer Service and in particular, Justin. He gave me instructions for set up. I had to go into code (EEEKKKK!!!!) I said that to him in chat. He said no problem and he did it for me! And did it while the chat was open and made sure that I was happy. Great job Justin! I appreciate your help and you gave 5 star service!!!! :)

UPDATE: Justin set up a 15 minute conference call with me and gave me an overview and helped with more set up. This is truly one of the best companies I have ever dealt with in my life... not just eCommerce but in everything. The best customer service!!! OH... and what this app can do is amazing. I learned quickly that my header area needed some tweaks and that I needed to move product up higher on the page. It's awesome!

Laser Pics & Gifts

So far all is great! This App does more then expected, worth the try. Only thing irritating is needing to write a minimum 100 characters here!

MyLFS.ca

This is an insanely powerful tool if you can make sense of the data it gives you. Basically letting you look over the shoulder of anyone on your site.

BaghiraStore

Great App. Amazing support. I had issues installing the app, Lucky orange team contacted me through facebook and fixed the issue. I'm more than happy with the support.

QSun

Clean and friendly UX design. We can identify the user's behaviour from different resources. Made some changes on our landing page based on the feedback we got from recording sessions. We are going to use it for the second Shopify page with multiple products as well.

Flancerie

I really love this app, it's easy to see what customers are doing in your website which gives you a good perspective about your audience activity.

My Event Decor

I have been using this app for years I love it so much!
Because I can see what pages my customers are on in real time, I know what products they're interested in which has helped me close sales as I also see them typing their questions on the live chat function and can guess what they need to know or can be proactive and start live chat to offer help if they're using the search function a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29