Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Grounded Foods Co

Incredibly helpful software for streamlining UX. Provides tons of data on how visitors use the website and navigate to checkout.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the five-star review and sharing the Lucky Orange love! There really isn’t anything like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Dee Smart Kitchen

It's such a great app. It really helps in monitoring the customers' behavior and identify potential enhancements to your store. Highly recommended.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We love when our customers describe Lucky Orange as “such a great app.” Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Treasure Knot

I have just started using this app. Had questions for the support team & they were very prompt & helpful.

March 31, 2021

We’re so happy that you’ve been able to start wading into Lucky Orange! Our team is always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success - we're here should you need anything!

Cake for Breakfast Company

This is a good app. I used the free version for a while and then upgraded to the paid version as my views increased. I was able to find out that one of my links wasn't working so it was helpful.

March 31, 2021

Seeing what your customers experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Even one broken link can make an impact on your conversion rate, and we're so happy Lucky Orange helped you spot it. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Napping pack

This app is the best solution if you are starting to sell. You can see your new customer behavior which is the major thing for good conversion. I had a long conversation with Bradley and he was a great support in the time where I had some dilemma during the work with the app. 10 of 10 for app and support.

March 26, 2021

I'm glad we were able to talk and resolve the issue you were having. If you ever need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to my last email to you. You can also text or call us at +1-913-200-3927.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Lounge-wear.co.uk

This app is so helpful to see where customers click and where they wait / what they looks at and what they bypass. It is really helpful would definitely recommend

fashionbests

This is the best app I have used it did exactly what it was made to do, let you know real website traffic or fake,will recommend it to my friends.Thanks!

March 25, 2021

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience (and whether the traffic is real or fake) can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Gaga de Bébé

- Very useful application! We can analyze how the customer browses our site which allows us to correct any problems. - Application très utile! Nous pouvons analyser comment le client navigue sur notre site ce qui permet de corriger les éventuels problèmes.

March 25, 2021

Merci! Discovering how your customers interact with your website can make a huge difference in your ability to identify conversion barriers and increase sales. Better customer experience = happier customers; happier customers = more conversions and a happier you! Thank you for your review and happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Lake Superior Linen

App always performs very well and provides accurate, fast and valuable data. This app allows me to dial in my FB and Pinterest ads leading to smaller ad spend and more revenue.

March 25, 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitor and evaluate your paid advertising is invaluable. We love to hear how Lucky Orange has been able to save you money and grow conversions . Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here if you need anything else!

Mocha Tee Shop

Lucky Orange helps me understand how customers and potential customers are using and engaging with my store. In addition to telling me where they are coming from (geographical location), how they are getting to the store (direct link or other), and how low long they are on the site, it tells me where they spend their time on the site. This helps me to understand what is drawing their attention and whether conversions are happening as a result. It also helps to know what type of content and which products draw the most interest.

March 16, 2021

These are words we absolutely love to hear! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insight and find ways to improve your website. Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63