Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Kerrald Store

So many errors, no support response. I try to contact but no response................................................

October 14, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception.

My team and I have tried several times to connect with you to get to the bottom of your issues as well as make things right. However, we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we apologize for this experience! Once these issues are resolved, we hope you’ll give Lucky Orange another try. We would be happy to reset your free trial for you at any point. We hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

DSF Antique Jewelry

Love the app very helpful for our business. Never had issues it works very good and we highly recommend it.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

ShopThen

We specifically use this application to identify and fix the issues on our store based on the user behavior. It is just a week since we started exploring, plenty of features and I love it. The result is really insane. every eCommerce store should have this application to provide a better shopping experience to customers. According to us it is our essential application. We have tried different apps but this one surpassed our expectation. So far the support is great.

October 14, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website. Thank you for your kind words, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Undergents

the heat maps never work. Seems to be a waste of money with no real insights and it seems to slow the site down.

October 14, 2020

We’re so sorry for your experience; it’s certainly not one we want any of our customers to have. We contacted you several times to resolve your concerns but haven’t heard back from you.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and affects your website. Our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements like your product pictures, navigation, CTAs and more have loaded and are fully functional. As a result, Lucky Orange shouldn’t slow down your site. Here’s a link to a document that provides more detail: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

We’d like to look into your specific concern further, so please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon. Once these issues are resolved, we would be more than happy to reset your free trial.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Try Toon Me

I used this app to help me with the replays of visitors. I really like how it does track down everything, and for all the new store owners out there, this app helps in knowing your customer behaviours a lot. It helps in knowing whats creative working on your site and whats not.

October 14, 2020

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thank you for such a glowing review! We’ve passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything!

BeyondVibe

This really helps me view all the recordings. I get to know about all the weak points of my website.

October 14, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience with session recordings, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!

Nutrimox

I am testing this application and the truth is that I am LOVED! It is very useful to be able to track the behavior of customers and thus be able to analyze the failures of the store and be able to optimize it to improve conversions. I recommend it without a doubt! A must-have for your store.

October 2, 2020

“Must-have” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review and your glowing recommendation! Happy tracking!

CUBAKART

I have been using this app for a while and it is the best app that records customer's recordings and provide chat support to them.

October 2, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business as is connecting with your visitors through live chat. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

IFURU

really useful app I highly recommend, it helps me be able to see why customers are leaving, what they click on the most and etc

September 24, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review and glowing recommendation! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Jorimo

This is one of the best analytics tools. With heatmap, you can track your visitor's flow. Must have an app for every store.

September 24, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54