Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Circle and Luck Company

I am very happy with this company! I have used them before with other stores & they always help me figure out what is wrong with my website early on.

Slidebooks Consulting

The heatmaps take for ever to download the data. And 90% of the time the page crash before the end of the download. I tried to decrease the amount of data by creating a sub segment and request data for only 1 day . But the same thing happened. I contacted the support team 1 week ago, but did not receive any answer.
Slidebooks Consulting (www.slidebooks.com)

ShoesCover

Great App,
Works Perfect And Even Better Than Shopify Live View.

Malindo

Application that helps me analyze the behavior of Internet users and correct the ergonomics of the website

July 9, 2020

Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you make it easier for your visitors and grow your business. Accessing what your clients do on your website is so rewarding! We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

Longmire Clothing Company

Great app! Good features that help me learn exactly what customers are doing on my store. There is even a live view, which is my personal favorite!

July 9, 2020

Love to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here if you need anything else!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

iGetSimple Store

More than just an app, they're partners you can work with, and that's worth a lot more. I recommend Lucky Orange with my eyes closed!

July 8, 2020

We’re honored to partner with Shopify merchants like you! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is essential as you grow your conversions. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you for your review!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Densal

The app itself is kind of bad poor work, but after no more pay rate it will have to fly every 2-3 days... Not like

Beauty by T.Marie

I’m still trying to get use to the app, but so far, i love that I’m able to watch what my customers are doing.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your five-star review! We’re happy you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Boring Wish Co.

Great customer service & I love how easy it is to track what people are doing on your store!! Would 100% recommend Lucky Orange.

July 8, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your store. I’ve shared your glowing review with our support team - hearing feedback like this makes us realize how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

mingokitchen

Just amazing! it helps a lot to analyse the audience behaviour. Thanks Lucky orange app and their customers support team is just awesome

July 8, 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying, “just amazing!” Being able to see and understand your customers’ online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way. Happy tracking!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49