Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Swan & Edgar

Great App, I couldn't recommend more. Incredibly useful for analysing website performance and making the required changes.

January 18, 2022

These are words that we love to hear! The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Lucky Orange love. We're here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Jordan M. from Lucky Orange

London Couture

Ill give this app 3 stars because its very efficient but for some reason the app won't launch for me from my Shopify app screen and its so annoying

January 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. As I mentioned in my emails, sometimes an adblocker or another browser extension can get in the way and prevent you from signing into Lucky Orange through Shopify. To work around this issue, we recommended disabling your adblocker for LuckyOrange.com. You can also try to sign in through a new Incognito window (Chrome), Private window (FireFox) or InPrivate window (Edge).

We’ve scheduled several calls with you over the last few days to resolve this issue, but unfortunately we haven’t been able to reach you. I hope that we’re able to connect soon.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

TSRE | Tampa School of Real Estate

Had the app before we used Shopify and it was great. But on Shopify the app does not install correctly. Support is very slow and not really helpful. They advised to just login outside Shopify but the app didn't even install the tracking code. I could say all the great features of lucky orange, but if you're looking for a Shopify app that just works or has great support when it doesn't, keep looking. Really wanted this to work since we've used lucky orange for so long but going to see what's better suited for Shopify and maybe more focused on just tracking rather than all the extra nonsense they are spreading themselves thin with.

January 14, 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. Looking in our help ticketing system, I can see that our team was able to respond to your help tickets within several hours, though time zone differences as well as limited weekend hours prevented this turnaround time on one occasion. Please accept our apologies if it came across that we weren’t responding quickly. We strive to provide superior customer service to all of our customers, and you are no exception.

As we mentioned in our email outreach, we need some additional information to resolve the issue you’re experiencing. If you could reply to our latest email, we can have our development team investigate further and take us one step closer to resolving your issue.

I’d also be happy to talk with you directly to help resolve this issue. You can respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screenshare or you can call +1-913-291-2375, or we can meet via WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

SmartHomepluses

I download this app yesterday everything was goo until for some reason the chat bar that appear on the product home page just disappear. i just delete it to redownload again, finger cross it work this time, else i will have to get another app

December 28, 2021

Thanks for reaching out with a review. We want to help you resolve the issue you're experiencing and have emailed you a few times since seeing your review to resolve it. If you can reply back to the email we'll help figure out what's going on and get everything back on track for you. You can respond to my most recent email to you or we can connect via WhatsApp, Google Meets or Zoom if one of those is more convenient for you. I'll be on the look out for a message back from you.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services at Lucky Orange

Terra Collective

I just finished my initial 15-minute onboarding call with Justin and I was really impressed with the service, knowledge and kindness. He took the time to show me features I didn't know about to continue to help me on my journey to increased conversions. Excited to continue to try out the app's features and learn more!

December 22, 2021

I'm glad our onboarding call was helpful and that you learned some new ways our tools can help you grow your conversions. We're always here if you have more questions as you explore Lucky Orange. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Pain Free Pillows

Best recording video app. Brad is the man to speak to if you have issues. AMAZING TEAM! Thank you for creating this app.

December 6, 2021

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. Thank you again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Good Vibes Neon

Great App! Does a great job, would highly recommend it for new businesses that are wanting to learn their customer's reactions.

November 30, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Thousand Miles US

Lucky Orange helps us view user behavior on our website well. Support team is helpful but do note that it's not 24-hour support.

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Though we don’t offer 24-hour support, our support team tries to respond to every ticket and email as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy Tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sure Bunny

This app is seriously brilliant! When I first stumbled upon this app I wasnt expecting results like this. I just wanted an app which would give me a better heatmap recording so I can track my customer activity better. What blowed me away is the fact that apart from the usual heatmap data Lucky Orange provided me with customer browsing activity in a video format! Which means when I open my Lucky Orange dashboard I get to see every single detail of the previous days customer activity. In fact I get to see a video recording of what the customer did, where he clicked/touched and how he scrolled. Its magic ! Its way better than heatmaps, because analyzing the video and seeing how fast the customer scrolls through your product page and by observing where he slows down we get a perfect idea of whether the customer is interested or not. And by assimilating that data we can further finetune our product page and wherby improve our conversation rate. In short, I have become a huge fan of Lucky Orange. The video recording feature is seriously brilliant!

November 18, 2021

Abracadabra! It may feel like magic, but those session recordings provide so much incredible insight into visitor behavior as you have seen. That combined with heatmaps, the dashboard and other Lucky Orange features give you a better picture of what your visitors are really doing and experiencing on your website. I’m so glad we’ve been able to impress you with our technology! Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan M.

Baplaskart

i use it and help me a lot to understand the customer. what the customer is facing the problem we can uderstand by live session.

November 11, 2021

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thank you for your review, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange