Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Dream World Vibes

It helped me knowing where the problem is in the product page. i noticed a major part of my audience seeing at shipping and leaving and i choose supplier with less shipping time and replaced with lesser one and it given me results.

June 1, 2021

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website with guesses, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

PushingWeight

I have never written review for any shopify app so far, but I felt not writing for lucky orange is injustice. Its simply the best, exactly tells you where you lack. The things that you have-not focused but matters to customers can only be known when you see how customer acts on your site. Massive respect for its developers.

June 1, 2021

It’s an honor to be worthy of your first Shopify review! These are words we absolutely love to hear. It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right in to find ways to improve your website. Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love.

Home Vanity Ltd

Although I am still only on the trial period, this app is amazing and a must!
The live recordings of your customers experience on the site have really helped me to see my site from a different perspective and I have noticed lots of errors or things that need to be changed, that I have not even noticed in the last year. I had to ask support for a question, that was answered so promplty.

June 1, 2021

We’re so glad that we were able to impress you with our technology and customer support. Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store, and we love to hear that live view has been so helpful to you! Seeing everything your visitors and customers do in real time adds tremendous insight as you look to improve your customer experience and conversions. Thanks for your review and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Happy tracking!

ConnectingFaith

great and very professional app, it give lot's of insight in customer behavior. It looks like a look-over-the-shoulder functionality. We updated our checkout page due to the hesitating behavior of our clients.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We have several opportunities to extend your trial, so please let me know if you would like more information or have any other questions. Happy tracking!

MelaninBabesApparel

This is the best app out there to track what customers are doing on your store. It tells you where a sale came from, add to carts etc. I highly recommend it.

June 1, 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation! We’re here if you need anything else.

getsomevibes

Im very happy with this app and the team. In the beginning it didnt worked. But the team helped me very quickly. im now in the free plan but im sure that i will change it in the future when im succesfull.

May 28, 2021

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Waldor & Co.

This app is extremely helpful, it helped us navigate our store and it gave us so much data that is very helpful. Everyone should use Lucky Orange!

May 27, 2021

These are words we love to hear! We love when our customers say things like, “everyone should use Lucky Orange!” Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Luxewalk

This app gave me insane insights about my traffic! It is an extremely difficult things to analyse audience but this app makes it so easy. I liked the fact that its so easy to use

May 27, 2021

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. As our founders have always said, you shouldn’t need a PhD in Analytics or a huge budget to be able analyze your traffic and improve your website. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

MyPetBuddy.be

Such a handy app, you can easily monitor your visitor's behaviours. You even can filter per action and view back recordings! Also the heat maps give a lot of insight about how visitors browse your website. Also the support is very reactive and helpful. Top service!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your review and such kind words! Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for your review!

BeFab Jewelry

Lucky Orange has outstanding customer service. They also offer a 15 min call to assure the client can get the most from the app. Many of my friends with e-commerce stores rave about how much this app has helped there business

May 27, 2021

We’re so happy that we’ve been able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support and are thrilled to be part of your journey. Our team loves to help our customers get as much as they can from Lucky Orange, and our 15-minute call is a great way to accomplish it. Plus it’s always great to connect with our customers. :-) Thank you for your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66