Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Official Smart Buds

I wasn't expecting such a fast reply from Lucky orange as I emailed them to solve my problems since I couldn't add my tracking code to my store. To my surprise, they emailed me back within 5 minutes and the problem was then fixed. Awesome service and best customer observation app 5/5

Starr Phoenix Studio

So far so good. Was having an issue with getting this set up, but the Lucky team was able to fix me up and gt going. Thanks Justin!

NextGen Podz

Great app so far! Really helping in understanding our customers behaviour on our store at nextgenpodz.com

December 9, 2019

Discovering how your customers are interacting on your website can really make a difference in your ability to increase conversions. Love hearing from our customers on their experiences!

Maxtrix Kids

Thanks to Justin at Luck Orange. Great customer service! Combined two accounts, and was quick in his response.

December 9, 2019

It was great getting the opportunity to work with you and glad we were able to get your account question resolved. Happy tracking!

Ordyh.com

Very useful app, worth the $10 a month to learn your audience insight and how the react to your site, I recommend!

December 9, 2019

We strive to meet our customers’ needs and help them improve their online experiences. $10 can go a long way when you have the right tools in place and we are more than happy to be able to help!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Moc Belts

Today is the first day of this app usage, so far i want to thanks the team from core of my heart for this world-class invention and i am 100% confident i will kill my high cart abandoned rate with the help of this app, must try for all Shopify sellers

December 9, 2019

Cart abandonment is definitely a problem for many e-commerce sites and a challenge Lucky Orange can definitely help you mitigate. We would love to hear back from you once you start to see the real ROI from installing Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Nifty Alley

This is an amazing app to have, helped us improve our website and look at issues we did not know about. A must have especially for new stores, the information you get on customer behavior is second to none. The support is fantastic. Try to understand how this works before you make a judgement and reach out to support for any questions, they are really helpful. Well done!

December 2, 2019

Uncovering potential roadblocks for your customers is extremely important to increasing their satisfaction and ultimately their likelihood to convert. Wishing you continued success this holiday season and please reach out if we can be of assistance in anyway.

PLANET EARTH FIRST

Lucky Orange's customer service is just great. Thanks a lot! The app adds great value and is very helpful to better understand our customers.

December 2, 2019

Working with our customers to achieve their goals is the best part about my job. We are here to help, so let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience with Lucky Orange!

RedooTattoo

Amazing app and worth every $ imagine you can see LIVE your user browsing your store and monitor every action they do .... this will help a lot to adjust and do changes on your website and evaluate the user experience LIVE or RECORDED ....

Recorded means you can check all video recordings for all userss from any place on earth who visited your store and you can even search and sort videos from each country or by time they spend online.

Last but not least ..... even yyou can see if the customer has viewed a product or add to cart or even purchase .... wow we love this app.

We use this app on a multiple stores and it iss a MUST for startups or even advanced Shopify stores ...

But be careful it is so addictive more than any other app .... you wake up to check the customer's behavior and sleep while monitoring them .... so addictive ... in a good way of course ...

i wish there is 7 starts so we can rate at more ...

December 2, 2019

Understanding how your visitors interact with your website by getting a front row seat to their behaviors allows you to make the most informed decisions for your business. Excited to hear the success you are having with Lucky Orange and we appreciate the 7 star review :).

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

The Travel Buddy 5000

they steal your money, don't install the app. once you uninstall it then they keep charging you and they don't tell you. they just sneakily add it to your shopify bill so you don't notice. lucky orange is a bunch of thieves, avoid them

November 12, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for 3rd party apps and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange