Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Lucky Orange LLC
4.6
June 3, 2020

HATS OFF! Guys, seriously, this app is DIAMOND! Actually, I didn’t want to share with other people since it is that amazing! All features will blow your mind. This app is not only essential for every Shopify store but for whole e-commerce world. Just give it a try and you will be amazed by the results! I can talk about the app for like hours but I highly encourage you guys to check it out yourselves! Also, I can not stress enough how powerfully the support team is, shout out to Justin who help me figure it out the whole features by phone and also other team members who keep this application alive! Thank you so much for everything!

MuchMoreasy
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 3, 2020

Thank you for this dazzling review! It’s not every day that we get compared to a diamond, but it’s a compliment that we love to hear. I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

June 1, 2020

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

Venice Design
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Lucky Orange LLC replied July 13, 2020

We are very sorry for this experience - it is certainly not the experience we want you to have! This is the first time we’ve heard of Lucky Orange being considered malware, and we want to better understand what could be causing Google Ads’ message. Our team has reached out to you multiple times to assist you and better understand what happened, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone +1-913-735-9032 or email support@luckyorange.com so that we can investigate your issues further.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

May 31, 2020

It's not working correctly, when I have on shopify store and google analytics visitors lucky orange it doesn't work at all...and after that it reach a "limit" about the first monthly fee, after not working, and it just don't work anymore! So don't waste your money. The customer service is not helpful at all.

Core Cool Things
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Lucky Orange LLC replied July 13, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception. My team and I have tried several times to connect with you, but we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (+1-913-735-9032) or email (support@luckyorange.com) so that we talk about your specific issues and make this right. I hope to connect with you soon!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

May 30, 2020

Lucky Orange is one of the most powerful tools I've ever seen. look what the customer is doing where he goes with his eyes, seeing your own side is very valuable. often it is the small details that make it up. you can find them with Lucky orange. so that the shop gets better and more perfect over time. Dimitrios Gorlas www.gomeinyoga.com

GOmeinYOGA Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 3, 2020

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thanks for the five-star review, Dimitrios! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

May 30, 2020

I am very happy to use this app. It gives you an advantage to optimize store for better conversions. It is totally worth it. I really recommend to every shopify store.

Rabbit Quick
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 3, 2020

We’re glad you’ve been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to increase conversions. Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We appreciate your recommendation and happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange