Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Store Xxi

I have contacted lucky orange multiple times, with 0 resolutions nor responses for well over 3 weeks now. I am extremely displeased after paying for my membership.

Everest Parts Supplies

Very useful for beginning companies to track customers throughout the country.
Allows for insights and live tracking.

Thanks

Knowstyle

App has some bugs to fix. no good customer support. Doesn't have much willingness to fulfill or fix issues customer has.

Mighty Monkeys

The best app I use! It's the first thing I open when I am sitting at my desk. I have seen where customers are exiting, and can fix issues before people ask! It's the best.

Bibelot Token

this app is THE one you never knew you needed until you have it installed - and then you don't know how you lived without it.

within the first two minutes of using it, and looking at the recordings of my visitors - i could tell where they were confused, what made sense, and what didn't. seeing that was and is invaluable.

you won't regret it - the insights will lead you to a better business.

Pokecardstore

If you haven't heard of Lucky Orange or used it before you have no idea what you are missing out on. Forget all the extra bells and whistles they give you (which are amazing) the core process here is watching video recordings of what exactly your customers did on your website.

What did the customer type? What pages did they go to? Where did they pause? Where did they get confused? Why is there an unknown bug on a certain page you never noticed before that is the sole reason people are not converting?

These questions are all answered and more.

Imagine the first time someone told you about "screen sharing" and that you can share your screen with someone, it was mind blowing.

Well install Lucky Orange, listen for the doorbell sound when your visitors come, watch them live on your website, or go into the recordings and watch ANY visitor and exactly what happened on your website.

I promise you to be mind blown again and get addicted to it.

It's bringing the "security camera" + seemingly impossible analytics to your online store.

Lucky Orange simply rocked the whole app industry with this one.

Any store that wants to survive should front the $10 for this app, the data is simply too important to not have, it's invaluable.

Shoreline 2

Do you remember the first time you watched real-time Google Analytics? How that parade of lines across your screen almost became addictive? Well, imagine those same analytics with far more robust information, and then actual recordings of website visitors—mouse movements, clicks, pauses, everything. That's what you get with Lucky Orange.

LO gives you the most detailed information possible—whereas Google Analytics only shows you referring domains, LO shows actual pages, so you can see in an instant where each visitor is coming from. You can follow each visitor through your site in real time, or just click to see a sequential list of pages they've visited.

The $10/month would be the best $10 you'd ever spend in the app store, even if it was just the amazing user recordings and realtime analytics. But there's also a chat engine and a bunch of other goodies thrown in to boot. I really can't recommend this highly enough. My only caveat is that you have to set aside time to watch the recordings—they are so useful, so informative.....and so addictive.

Yourgreatfinds

This will change your business life!!! The best app ever. I am now starting to understand my customers more than ever. Highly recommended! I am only 4 days into the trial and I will be signing up today.

Wicked Sensations

OMG-I LOVE this app! It is definitely worth trying out and you won't be disappointed. I've tried a few apps but this is the best by far. If you decide to pay for it after the trial, it is well worth the money. I'm still working out the kinks on my site and this has definitely helped me pinpoint problem areas with my traffic.

Evilcollar

Very Useful app. Must try it.

Thanks Lucky Orange