Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Just For Cat Lovers

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been having so many "add-to-cart" and "abandoned cart" lately and I just didn't understand why. Someone suggested to install Lucky Orange ... and I did about 45 minutes ago. As soon as I installed, I watched live my customers adding products to cart and found out that "Smart Up-Sell' would pop up instantly and was showing irrelevant products and the customers seemed confuse on how to get out of it ... then ending up leaving my site leaving their cart behind.

I didn't wait long and turned off my Smart Up-sell app and even though the app was showing me messages that I would lose 15% of my sell, I trust what I saw from Lucky Orange -- I was already losing sale because of the pop-ups. And as soon as the pop up was gone, just in time, a customer was adding products to cart and finalized her payment ALL in just 3 clicks! No more stupid pop-ups to confuse them. And thank you so much Lucky Orange for showing me the way to better conversion! :)

Natural Genius

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

These guys are awesome! The support is great. We deleted the app in error and Danny helped recover our old account and data :)

Mobilitywheels

Location Australia

Love this app. Helps me fix items on my website i never wouldve picked up otherwise. Keep up the good work!!

Something Special Pet Supplies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I bought Lucky Orange soon after opening my shop when I wasn't getting any sales. It's been critical for helping me solve design problems on my shop. Although it has many very cool and useful features, the session recordings have been the most valuable to me. There's nothing like watching your visitors navigating around your store, seeing what they see, to pinpoint problems that you couldn't see when you designed and tested it. Their tech support is also very responsive and good. I've only had to contact them once. After a few emails exchanged and we couldn't solve the problem, one of their developers actually pulled my session into debug mode so that he could troubleshoot. Oh, and that was during my free period before I purchased it. Buying the subscription to Lucky Orange was a no brainer after that! It's awesome!

Swirltee

Location Romania

Great app, really useful. I would recommend it to anybody! Thanks. :)

Mevanti

This is definitely a must have if you are serious about your website. Definitely necessary for CRO with the heat maps and the recordings of visitors. Also has built in Chat system. And best of all, it's priced relatively cheap compared to other Chat systems.

Your Style Place

Love this app i use it on two of my stores and this is one of the best tools I use to see my traffic live ,Tip if you do FB ads and use the UTM its amazing to see how each ad preform, I personally not a big fan of google analytic to much data to process, so with Lucky Orange i can see in a min whats going on with all my traffic

Bon Tampons

Location New Zealand

Brilliant app for tracking how people interact with your website

Retro T Shop

Lucky Orange is hands down the best website tracking app I've ever used. The amount of information this app provides you makes it nearly impossible not to increase your sales. I give the highest recommendation to Lucky Orange. They've created an awesome app. Please get this app today! You will not regret it!

Whisperingcowgirl

It's not live and very inaccurate.