4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its robust analytics and visualization capabilities, including heatmap and real-time session replay features. These tools offer insights into customer behavior, aiding in website optimization. The app's user-friendly interface, live chat, and responsive customer service are also praised. Merchants appreciate the affordability of the free plan and the survey feature for understanding customer needs. The app is recognized for providing real-time data, tracking customer shopping behaviors, and facilitating seamless customer interaction.

June 23, 2015

Excellent app for detecting any errors on your site which might trip up customers. Worth it.

Massagetableusa
December 20, 2018

Extremely helpful in knowing where to focus on redesigning your website; no point in redesigning things people never see, and this is a great way to see where people stop, or continue.

Encompass RL
July 24, 2020

This app is amazing for seeing exactly what customers are doing on my site. Probably would have given up completely, but this has given me faith that customers are spending a long time and are very engaged in my store. 7 days wasn't quite long enough for a free trial for me while I learnt to optimize and make sales, so I enquired via email and it was extended without hesitation. One of the most important apps I've installed!

The Brick Ship House
Lucky Orange LLC replied July 24, 2020

We strive to make our customers walk away saying things like “this app is amazing” and “one of the most important apps I’ve ever installed!” It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. We’re always here to help, and thanks for the five-star review!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

April 21, 2021

I USED THIS UPP TO HELP ME I'TS ONE OF THE BEST APP IN SHOPIFY I CAN VIEW ALL ACTIVITY ON MY STORE LOVE IT

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR
France
Lucky Orange LLC replied April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

November 29, 2018

Incredible tool - showed me surprising things that were getting in the way of customer purchases, giving me the chance to fix them. Highly recommend!

RodeoRosy
July 20, 2022

Jordan helped me a ton with LuckyOrange. He's went above and beyond to help me get the most out of the app.

Bonner Grove Teapothecary
Lucky Orange LLC replied July 21, 2022

These are words we love to hear! There’s nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing on your site to help you make improvements. Please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!
Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

February 23, 2018

Awesome app, awesome support. I'm using it on my both websites and it makes my life a lot easier!

Myautogift
Ireland
November 10, 2020

I have been using this app for some time now. I must say this app deserves all the stars available. This app helps me understand my customers well by reviewing the post recorded sessions. I have tweaked a lot of things on my website to increase my conversion rate. Highly recommended app.

Fox Culture
India
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 13, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

December 29, 2020

I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to understand buyer behaviour. With recorded visitor sessions, you can see exactly what people are looking at on your website.

Miss Missy’s Tea and Sundries
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 4, 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and recommendation! We’re here if you have any questions.

January 24, 2018

Must have app for people who takes their shopify serious

Twisted Pickle