4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its insightful customer behavior analysis, particularly its heatmap and real-time session replay features. Additional features like live chat, surveys, and announcements are also available. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness and expertise. However, some merchants noted issues with bot views inflating recording sessions and considered the pricing high, especially for small businesses or those with high page views.

June 5, 2020

Lucky Orange has the analytics I need for my Shopify store and exactly the insights that are needed to thrive and grow your traffic. Understanding through visualization is a key facet to a store.

Tantigram
France
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 8, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

May 10, 2017

Love the app and the statistics it gives and the ability to be able to chat with customers.

Zoe And Eve
Edited August 30, 2019

I was lucky the day I found this app as it is the most valuable one I use. After just 2-3 days of use I determined customers were having trouble moving around on my theme. I replaced it almost immediately. I can see where my customers are coming from, what times, what device they are using, and actually see their movements while shopping.
App was easy to download and set-up and I used the free trial before spending any money.
Highly recommend.

NikkiBrands
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 30, 2019

We are happy you were able to pinpoint your customers' issues on your website so quickly and make the necessary changes! Appreciate your feedback, we love hearing from our customers how they use Lucky Orange to optimize their customers' experiences.

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

February 20, 2018

To the many shop owners unsatisfied with conversion who post questions in forums asking for advice, this app may be the only advice you need.

Clinicalposters
October 26, 2018

So far, so good! I installed this map for the Heatmap functionality and it's already proving useful for figuring out ways to tweak my pages. The backend is easy to use and I really appreciated the 15 minute orientation call. I didn't know that it also had chat and polling functionality, which are two useful features that I had planned on adding later.

Walnut
October 14, 2019

I use this app every single day to analyze what tweaks I need to make on my website to make it easier for customers to place orders. It is an invaluable tool, and the support is swift and excellent.

Only Stop Shop
India
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 15, 2019

Sometimes even little tweaks can make a big impact on your customers' online experience. Thrilled to hear Lucky Orange is a part of your daily improvement processes and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

January 20, 2020

Great app! Highly recommended application for seeing how customers are using your site. There are lots of super useful features.

Arcido
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 21, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation and love hearing that you are finding our features to be useful on your website. Great to connect with you!

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

January 7, 2017

Shop owners you need this app! It revealed so much. First of all, in some countries and depending on the user's system some folks are seeing pages of your website that have since been updated. This app provides information you would otherwise not know and need desperately to improve your sales. It is literally like looking over the shoulder of the site visitor. Worth every penny!!

The Legacy Dream Luxury Company
February 8, 2023

Emilia Smith was really helpful and explained to me in detail what i needed to know. She was very helpful in showing me different features and options how to easily use Lucky Orange and how to improve the analytics. For now things are a bit clearer thanks to her.

CarpetiMats
North Macedonia
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your five-star review! We really appreciate your kind words and are proud of our team. If there is anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch - we are happy to assist with anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

June 23, 2015

Excellent app for detecting any errors on your site which might trip up customers. Worth it.

Massagetableusa