Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Jkdiamondco

Very simple and easy to use. The chat feature has been great for us; very helpful retaining customer information to help convert those leads into sales. Will definitely refer this app to others.

Learn With Mike

Probably the most integrated and powerful analytics and sales tools I've ever used. Delivers way more than promised!

Lucky Iron Fish

Still figuring out how to use the app - but excellent customer service.

Nz Tools

Incredibly AWESOME app! Thank you soooo much! I found heaps of areas where my customers were confused, which caused them to abandon their carts and not follow through. My abandonment rate now is next to nothing.

New York Hot Styles

This app is the kind of app you don't want to pay but have to do it anyways, why because its more than expected, I'm so happy with it. I just fixed 5 errors my website had which i did not know. Just simply looking at my costumer behavior in my site and helping then live to checkout, hum! its just awesome. thank you to the developer of this app. I'll give you 10 stars. love it download it you need this in your web,

I help a costumer from colombia in spanish, this is the costumer service i really want to give my costumers 1 &1 attention. it's like having a physical store but just online wohooo!!. love it love it love it! and yes tomorrow its my last day of trying it and its a keeper.

still many things i have to fix i'm not worried I have '' LUCKY ORANGE''

owner
newyorkhotstyles.com

THANKS THANKS!!!

Big Frog Supply

I read the description, read through the reviews (good and bad) and decided a trial wouldn't hurt. I ended up signing up as I thought $10 entry was very affordable. I hate how I sit here for hours watching people come and not buy anything. I have watched this app since I joined Shopify nine months ago. I'm glad to see it continue to grow and get to the point where I need it. I've started implemented things to help keep customers on my site. My only complaint as "live" must be delayed or I really have a lot of customers who show up and leave...

TL:DR - It works as advertised. I haven't tried chat. I do know that some of the referrals and ads are confusing/wrong, but it tells me facebook, bing, or google.

Vinyl Lovers Unite

I'd say this is the most useful app available through the Shopify app store. If you want to know how visitors react and engage with your site (which everyone with an e-commerce site should), then this is a must-have.

Mystorewill

Awesome app. This will increase sales and solve problems.

Icecannon1234

As others have said reports are unreliable/ Data doesn't match google analytics, FB analytics or Shopify. Other review must be paid for.... look through the pages....

Edit: Customer support contacted me today asking me if there was anything they could do. I'm working with them to fix the above issues and will edit my review according to what happens.

Lacascina 2

Very promising tool for an affordable budget. Live chat for assistance also works very fast and the agent was able to anwser all my queries. Happy with the analytics and recording that will defintely help me improving the conversion rate of our webshop www.wijnenlacascina.be