Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
January 11, 2017

I tried using this app by installing it on my store and it did not work. I emailed support and after 1 week they replied. I tried again to re-install the app and again it did not work.

I emailed support again it has been over a week and still waiting for their reply.Their support is not good at all. I can't imagine if I actually had an actual problem with their app and I needed their help. I would have to wait for them to reply a week later. I can't say if the app works or not since I did not get to use it but now I don't want to. I'll look for another similar app.

Outdoor Lifestyles
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 7, 2017

Shop owners you need this app! It revealed so much. First of all, in some countries and depending on the user's system some folks are seeing pages of your website that have since been updated. This app provides information you would otherwise not know and need desperately to improve your sales. It is literally like looking over the shoulder of the site visitor. Worth every penny!!

The Legacy Dream Luxury Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 3, 2017

Amazing app and very helpful for understanding areas of your website that need improvement!

Haute Faucets
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 22, 2016

This is the greatest app on the planet, must have if you want a real insight into customer behavior on your site.

Vinyl Record Art Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited May 27, 2018

The app is working correctly on all 3 of my sites. This app looks very promising. I would like to see some sort of mobile app for the chat window.

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 18, 2016

I love the real time stats of this app.

Staavias
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited December 9, 2016

Form analytics wasn't working for us. After a struggle with Lucky Orange to respond to support emails they were able to guide us around the problem. I would give this app a 5 star, but I feel their support could improve.

The Joy Factory 3
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited January 13, 2017

Love the app and the real-time engagement! www.bostlures.com

Bostlures
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 29, 2016

I have been having so many "add-to-cart" and "abandoned cart" lately and I just didn't understand why. Someone suggested to install Lucky Orange ... and I did about 45 minutes ago. As soon as I installed, I watched live my customers adding products to cart and found out that "Smart Up-Sell' would pop up instantly and was showing irrelevant products and the customers seemed confuse on how to get out of it ... then ending up leaving my site leaving their cart behind.

I didn't wait long and turned off my Smart Up-sell app and even though the app was showing me messages that I would lose 15% of my sell, I trust what I saw from Lucky Orange -- I was already losing sale because of the pop-ups. And as soon as the pop up was gone, just in time, a customer was adding products to cart and finalized her payment ALL in just 3 clicks! No more stupid pop-ups to confuse them. And thank you so much Lucky Orange for showing me the way to better conversion! :)

Just For Cat Lovers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 29, 2016

These guys are awesome! The support is great. We deleted the app in error and Danny helped recover our old account and data :)

Natural Genius