Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shoreline 2

Time spent using app About 4 years

Do you remember the first time you watched real-time Google Analytics? How that parade of lines across your screen almost became addictive? Well, imagine those same analytics with far more robust information, and then actual recordings of website visitors—mouse movements, clicks, pauses, everything. That's what you get with Lucky Orange.

LO gives you the most detailed information possible—whereas Google Analytics only shows you referring domains, LO shows actual pages, so you can see in an instant where each visitor is coming from. You can follow each visitor through your site in real time, or just click to see a sequential list of pages they've visited.

The $10/month would be the best $10 you'd ever spend in the app store, even if it was just the amazing user recordings and realtime analytics. But there's also a chat engine and a bunch of other goodies thrown in to boot. I really can't recommend this highly enough. My only caveat is that you have to set aside time to watch the recordings—they are so useful, so informative.....and so addictive.

Yourgreatfinds

This will change your business life!!! The best app ever. I am now starting to understand my customers more than ever. Highly recommended! I am only 4 days into the trial and I will be signing up today.

Wicked Sensations

OMG-I LOVE this app! It is definitely worth trying out and you won't be disappointed. I've tried a few apps but this is the best by far. If you decide to pay for it after the trial, it is well worth the money. I'm still working out the kinks on my site and this has definitely helped me pinpoint problem areas with my traffic.

Evilcollar

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very Useful app. Must try it.

Thanks Lucky Orange

EvilCollar

Tantamount Apparel Co

I've used many apps, but Lucky Orange is hands down the most useful one on the market. It provides you so much important information you otherwise would not have. 100% recommend to any shop owner.

Massagetableusa

Excellent app for detecting any errors on your site which might trip up customers. Worth it.

Nori Lights

This app is awesome. It is really helpful for monitoring customer activity, both live and recorded from the past. Very easy to use. This app is very useful. I highly recommend it trying it out. I found it to be well worth the $10 monthly fee.

Oakville Driving School

A must have App for anyone looking get detailed analytics on customer behaviour on their store. Being able to view in real-time how visitors are interacting with your site is a super awesome feature within lucky orange!

Penny's Choice

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

A good app for us most times, but it is pretty glitchy. We set things up and the settings do not stick. It is useful/helpful information and we will keep it!

Thanks!
Matt Ruggiero
www.pennyschoice.com

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is helpful. Now I able to see the traffic of my site. Thank you.