4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its insightful customer behavior analysis, aiding in online store optimization. Its heatmap and session replay features are highly valued for identifying website strengths and weaknesses. The intuitive interface, live chat, and surveys enhance customer engagement. Despite occasional issues with bot views, the app's robust analytics, responsive support, and seamless integration make it a favorite. It offers both free and paid plans to suit various needs.

Edited August 9, 2019

I've been using Lucky Orange on every one of my sites for years and I can't put into words how much it does for our businesses. It makes it simple to see why your visitors aren't converting and gives you the chance to fix those issues so you don't spend a ton on traffic without results. The customer service has been great and they're constantly working to make things better. Like I said we've been using them for all our businesses and will continue to do so in the future.

The Drowsy Chaperone
February 22, 2018

I would give 100 stars just for creating this app! Thank you!

Mysmartbackpack
August 24, 2020

This is the best app to improve your conversion rate. You can track and know what your customers are looking from your store. Great app.

Tumbury
India
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 26, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and recommendation! I’m here if you have any questions.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

September 23, 2020

This is one of the best analytics tools. With heatmap, you can track your visitor's flow. Must have an app for every store.

Jorimo
India
Lucky Orange LLC replied September 24, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

July 28, 2023

Thank you to Jordan for all his help and guidance, I found things a little confusing when I first opened this App, but after only a 10 minute chat with Jordan I felt more confident with what I could do and use the App for and I have piece of mind knowing that help is just an email away

Hatfield Antiques
8 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 8, 2023

Always glad to help out our users! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers -Jordan from Lucky Orange

January 17, 2023

This is one of the most mind-blowingly useful apps I've ever seen! I can't believe everybody doesn't know about this!!! You can watch exactly what your customers are doing on the pages of your site, scrolling, zooming, whatever! If you spend some time watching the replays, you can make some extremely useful optimizations! What a game changer!!!!!!!!

PocketStudio
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 23, 2023

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has been a game-changer for your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

February 18, 2021

This app has been quite useful to see user sessions on our website and to work out how visitors are behaving on the pages they visit.

Home Gym Tiger
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

October 16, 2017

Tech support helps me setting up everything in Shopify and it works great now!

Petroverusa
August 9, 2021

Very good app, it is fantastic to see yours store statistics, the support is very competent, they help me with my questions in a short time. I raccomanded it.

Special Juliette
Italy
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 9, 2021

Those are words we love to hear! Helping our users get the most out of their Lucky Orange is a priority because the more you can see what people are doing on your Shopify store, the more you can make improvements that result in more sales and happier customers. Plus nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Edited August 29, 2019

Update**

Bradly reached out to me today as there was some issues with trying to connect to me abroad which has now been resolved and the app is really amazing! it's literally an online CCTV so you can see what the customers are doing on your store and you can even talk to the customer live on the webpage!

Dark Roses
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 29, 2019

We are happy to help and glad Lucky Orange is helping you gain insights into your customers behavior!

Cheers- Bradley at Lucky Orange