Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is helpful. Now I able to see the traffic of my site. Thank you.

Veeshack.com | Online Shop for Women

This is amazing i am going to try it now...From the looks of it its amazing really helpfull.

CheapTanningLotions.ca

AH-MAZING! I installed this app about three weeks ago, and it has already helped me to save over $300 in sales (which clearly paid for the $10). The fact that it can record what my customers are doing has helped me understand their problems and allowed me to fix it when they either contact me, or when I see a sale lost. So far by watching the videos, I've changed several things on my site that I didn't even know was an issue because on my screen it always displays fine. In short you will NOT regret spending the small amount of money for this incredible app. Please you get to feel like God watching your customers lives on your site :-)

My Wedding Decor

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

I used Lucky Orange on my previous website which was not a Shopify site. It is extraordinarily helpful to see where customers are in real time and to jump in if they need help. The live chat service definitely made me quite a few sales. Don't hesitate to add it!

Robert Mason Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I really love this app, watching the customers shop has been extremely helpful. I was paying more for a different app that was just a heat map, you get so much more with Lucky Orange. Customer service is amazing too!

Designs By Dees Hands 2

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I still have a lot to learn on how to utilize all of the features. Although I feel like I am "Big Brother" I enjoy seeing exactly where people are going on my website.

UPDATE:

Like other visitors have stated this app has a lot of bugs. It works sometimes and then it will stop working out of the blue. The recordings can take awhile to come through if at all sometimes.

Carvacious

Lucky Orange is an amazing tool. It helped me identify where my customers were clicking and where they were getting stuck in the conversion funnel process. The live recordings of users' actions are invaluable. Thank you Lucky Orange!

Jean's Home and Family Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I must say being in Australia I have found the online help to be pathetic due to time zone related issues.
However Lucky Orange has saved me in that I am new to this game and still trying to figure things out.
Through information on recordings I have been able to identify issues that otherwise would not have been eg broken links when I updated my site.
I have also identified a trend of people jumping to one collection of my site and never appearing interested in buying from this collection - this enabled me to do detective work in a different area which has resolved significant issues with my online advertising - so Hopefully Lucky Orange will be paid for within a few months of this error being resolved!

Smilecareshop

Great app. So much information. No hassle to install. Totally addictive. Could easily be turned into a computer game betting on your customers to make a purchase. Way too much fun for an awesome analytics tool.

Fashion Chasers NYC

Time spent using app About 1 year

App is great gives you insight on whats going on with your site. I haven't even begun to use chat but may in the future. I am all about analytics . Still exploring but I can see the value in this app. Must have