Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

Gadgett Hub

Magenative is a great platform. They have constantly supported my business and have helped tremendously. Definitely recommend!

Pasar Tunggal

very patient and cooperative to help us build our mobile apps. And the result is good as well. However, it will be great if we can make our own changes on the theme color selection, or homepage design selection. Usually this change can be done by ourself without notifying the apps provider, but not with MageNative. Anyway, I still satisfied with their service. I hope the support as good as their initial service. Thanks guys !!! keep up the good job !!

Socheap89

STAY AWAY at all costs. I will explain why we decided to remove this app and still got charged for it.

- App is not as friendly as they advertise
- Any changes you do must be done by them which means they have to update your iTunes connect most things don't sync
- Apple pay is not there. Even when they added it Apple pay doesn't work
- Customer service is pure GARBAGE. Takes weeks for them to respond and then blame your email server for not receiving them
- If you have more than 8 collections they won't all show
- Search bar is not smooth and doesnt preview products. You have to actually search for it
- Cancelled the app and still charged us $20 and refused to refund it. Pure theifs
- All of them located in India. No real James you deal with

Do your proper research before you get ripped off like us.

July 18, 2019

Dear Socheap89,
We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced.
We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. The issues you had suffered with had been resolved. We hereby may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you.
You can reach us by any of the following methods-
Skype/Email: support@magenative.com
WhatsApp: +91-6393417500
We'd love to hear from you and hope to find a solution that makes you smile.

Nishat Linen Uk

I was very worried about the development of Andriod and IOS Apps for my store but the MageNative team has in no time created my apps as per my requirements and with several other excellent features. I am extremely impressed by the Professionalism, support and prompt responses of their team. I have an excellent experience with them and if you are looking for an App builder, don't waste time and money on any other developer MageNative is the best and highly recommendable.

Coolgoodz

Amazing customer support, fixed all the issues i had and helped me even upload the apps, the app are very responsive and really professional. Price is very reasonable compared to other the app builders out there.

Hi Coolgoodz ,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Shop 460s Journal

Would def use this service again and have already recommended it to others. I have ZERO developer experience and their set up allowed me to create a beautiful app store for our products. Since I am so novice, I needed to get in touch with them several times for a little help (it's very intuitive... but I'm one of those guys that has to see a finished product before making changes and being satisfied.... ) and they were very fast at getting back and never seemed annoyed that I had put in several submissions to the app because I was tweaking this or that based on what i saw on the test app. Thanks much you guys, you are awesome!

Stoki Ot Uk

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with MageNative App, and I am so glad I did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customizable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store and Google play in just over one week! It is sleek and effective.
The customer service is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more beautiful app. If you are thinking of getting an app don't hesitate to go with MageNative App, you won't be disappointed!

Dear Stoki Ot Uk,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Pet Chow

Excellent product. Excellent app. Excellent support. Highly recommend this company for your app requirements.

Hi Pet Chow,

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

I can highly recommend the company. They help me in everything what I need. Very kind and patient. I do not know much regarding Apps :) but the only thing that I know is what I want and what I need. And they delivered it. FAST!!! I will use your service again when I open another online shop

Hi Shopping D The Online Supermarket,

Columbiamo Delivery On Demand

Can't even see what your stores app would look like without paying 20-40 dollars. They say you can test it but it's just their test store nothing to do with your own.

July 18, 2019

Dear Columbiamo Delivery On Demand,
We deeply apologize for such an experience of yours, MageNative prides itself in maintaining the highest quality standards for its customers and offers a free trial of 14 days for any sort of app, so that you can figure out any issue if occurs and it would be resolved free of cost.
However, we’ll definitely want to know your incident so that we can look into the matter and resolve it at our end. We’ll also make sure that it doesn’t happen with anybody else.
You can reach to us via-
Skype/Email: support@magenative.com
WhatsApp: +91-6393417500
We’ll love to hear from you and hope to find a solution that makes you smile.