MageNative Mobile App

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

SWIMMING STORE

Amazing team
1 week my application was live on both platforms ❤❤
Any changes was done as i asked .

Styched Fashion

Very bad experience. Not sure where all these positive reviews came from. The developers are very slow in responding. They cannot integrate Facebook SDK with events and ask for admin password of your FB account. Serious number of bugs, sorting issues in products, absolutely ZERO testing before they publish the app. Lost money because of their inefficiency. Only 1 basic buggy layout. Any design changes, they will ask for money. If you are serious about your business and brand, stay away!

Indian Grocery Express

After considering all other options, we decided to go with MageNative and we really appreciate the service received by this awesome team. All team members were always there wherever we need. Also, they handled our customization properly. We definitely recommend MageNative.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

I was amazed at how easy it was to get this done with the help of support emails only. They were very responsive and very easy to work with. We're about to go live and the app looks fabulous!

fansvite

The MageNative Mobile App by CedCommerce is a first class mobile app builder. It's in a class of its own! No competitors can come close to what they do and can do. I work with them diligently to customize my mobile app.
They deserve 10 stars (**********)
This is truly one the best apps in Shopify app store. The developers team is beyond GREAT. They can customize your mobile app to your liking. The team is very flexibility. Do your homework first, before you give the app a bad review!
I honesty hope Shopify review this app to see how great it is.

Saumya, Heisenberg, Areeb, you guys have been the best.

Kudos to you all at CedCommerce.

Thank you so much!

KhmerCuber.com

The App working really fast, userfriendly features making my customers love what's they're using. And the developer team know what I want and strive to fix it all on time. Hope CedCommerce team will help new upcoming customer who wanna build the App for their store.

Fashion Verizon

Wow! Thumbs-up to MageNative Team. I have been working with this team specially @Saumya who is fast and efficient & her skills are awesome to fulfill our requirements addressing mobile users. It has been great experience, specially the service, developers also very friendly. During their business hours they are always available and work quickly. Highly recommended.

meesk

Very helpful -supportive team ,they help me step by step in building my app.

No need for code , it's very easy to use :))))

Lamor'e My Dream

Fantastic Group ! Fantastic style ! Awsome product for sale with the app . I use Android and App store . Amazing price for both . 2 month with 2 apps . I love this group hope work with them a lot .
Lamore my dream

SUCCII

This app is amazing and so resourceful. The support team is very helpful and shows you step by step how to get the most out of this app.
I have recommended it to my friends, colleagues and will continue to. $20/monthly is so affordable

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20