Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Elhoffer Design

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love the service and customizations of this app and this team. They're great to work with, incredibly helpful, and so knowledgeable!!

Hi Elhoffer Design

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

CASCADES

Location Kuwait

I was searching for app builder until I find this app
This is the pest app builder in shopify and the team support really helped me to customize the app 100% as I want.

Hi CASCADES

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. 🙂

cbdshopparis

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super application Shopify, nous sommes très satisfait du service client qui est très à l’écoute, ils vous répondent sur Whats app le jour même.

Hi cbdshopparis

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos! 🇳🇮

Location Nicaragua

I've had a great experience working with their team. Great support throughout the entire process. We previously worked with another Shopify app provider and we are much happier now with the MageNative team.

November 21, 2022

Hi PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos! 🇳🇮,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

AlatDapur

Location Malaysia

Easy & user friendly Apps. The customer service has been excellent and they have done a great job at responding to my requests!

November 17, 2022

Hi AlatDapur,

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

My Market Shopping

Location Bahrain

The Team is agile in solving the challenges that were put forth to them while designing and testing. The team's demeanor is highly professional and resourceful. We are really happy with the development process of both applications!

November 17, 2022

Hi My Market Shopping

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review🙂

ThailandSnus.com

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed an app built from scratch and have limited knowledge but these guys have been excellent. They are extremely helpful and have dealt with all my queries and concerns in a very courteous and fast manner. I highly recommend them.

November 10, 2022

Hi ThailandSnus.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. 🙂

Pure Flawless Boutique

I reached out to MageNative about transitioning my existing mobile app to their platform since the company I dealt with is no longer on Shopify. They contacted me back super fast and are helping me through the process of getting my app switched over. They even designed my app for me. It's been such a pleasure dealing with them and they've been so helpful. I'm so glad I found them and would highly recommend them!

November 7, 2022

Hi Pure Flawless Boutique,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. 🙂

Bao-Bun

Location South Africa

I tried MageNative using a trial version and was exploring around with known app developers such as Tapcart and Vajro. These apps were good BUT what I experienced with MageNative is beyond my imagination. I have absolutely no coding experience. I dragged and dropped stuff, clicked save and messages them on WhatsApp. I got a response immediately and within 2 days, my app is available for me to test. I’ve never experienced service like this before. These people deserve to be given an award. Thank you MageNative for living up to everything and more than you’ve said on your description. It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate everything. Looking forward to our continued relationship. Guys, if you’re hesitant, please read my review and trust me when I say use MageNative and look no further.

October 26, 2022

Hi Bao-Bun

Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback. We are glad you loved our solution and took the time to share your experience. We are fortunate to have customers like you.🙂

Elleebana Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far their customer service has been excellent and they have done a great job at responding to my requests. Very accommodating!

October 21, 2022