Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

Rachel Granstra DESIGNS

Amazing support, really simple to set up and launch. Love working with this team! Looking forward to the ongoing support as we launch and improve!

June 25, 2021

Thank you. It's a pleasure to hear from you. I am glad you found it useful.

Starlite

I must say that the Support team is amazing, all my notes and requests been taking care quickly, they as well assist to upload it to be live and do the changes needed to match my requirements

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Modanya Damenmode

Very professional and supportive in all matters. I must admit, because of shortage of time, I am a customer very difficult to handle. But every contact person from the customer where so nice and patiently answering me I can recommend the Mobile App Builder blindly!

Fishman Healthcare

It is simple to create an app. Their response is also good. They delivered the app on time. Happy to associate with MageNative.

June 17, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

Magroceries

I have tried out 10+ different apps and none of them were able to help me they way this one did. Through the great help from the developers I was able to customise a currency conversion option that is essential to my business. When there is a problem, customer support will have it fixed for you before you even know it. This is app you want to use if you want your own shopping app! Also, it is far cheaper that most others and gives much more value that the once that are able to offer an even lower price. This the the best cost/benefit you will find!

June 17, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

The Magic Box Boutique

If I could give 0 stars I would! I was unable to use this app and paid for a 6 months subscription apparently my business isn't allowed to be in the IOS or Android platforms, after informing the company their solution was for me to add these long instructions on my website for customers to download the app. Literally the steps we have to take to get the app on our phones as if any customer would take that much time out of their day to add an app. After a month of waiting for a response refunds are against their policy, they didn't even attempt to return half the money. Basically they got almost 300 out of me for a subscription I can't even use. I'm disgusted and I feel cheated out of my money, I regret ever using this companies service. This is poor customer service with this type of solution and communication.

Datotta

Really liked their support and service. Economical as well compared with other providers. Must try out :)

June 25, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words

Bakaliko.store

Excellent support, lots of customisations, very simple, cost effective. Kudos to the team behind it.

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note

Styleworthy

I'm using this app to try and push my e-commerce and small business. The support team is helpful and patient. The app is easy to use, it's turnkey and a great way to optimize your fottage.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you.

Persian Deals Ltd.

I have been using MageNative for the last few months and their support and level of service has been fantastic. I am really happy with the result, keep up the good work MageNative team!