MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Kraft Seeds

Great company always ready to help & support technical is also too good.
Great app user friendly UI. keep it up

Dear kraft Seeds,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So, thanks for your kind words.

A Santa Sede

The best and easier option to get an android App and ios app for my shopify store. Thanks MageNative guys! great support and customization.

Hi Santa Seeds,
Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Stay Safe and healthy !!

Look-Fly.ca

What I like about this app it’s easy to manage and also their support help a lot to setup everything I had one small issue and couldn’t have 24/7 support when we explain this to their team they fix that and provide us with 24/7 support after so far it’s a good app if you looking for something nice and simple we recommended

August 12, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, Look-fly our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise, They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words
.Stay Safe and Healthy !!

Rob Kaz Art Shop

I chose the option to "chat with an expert" because the app wouldn't display my menu. Without a menu, the app is useless. They said to reply with email and ask for modifications (for which they would no doubt charge a fee). Why have an option to chat with an expert if they refer you to email? Why have an app without a store menu? Very disappointed in the customer service. Moving on to another company to help launch my app.

Redfyn grocery

This help me to grow my businesses,team of magenative help me each N every moment if I got in trouble.

Hi RedFyn,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Green Steam Vapor

Awesome features and the people are great. The team is very informative, quick response time on everything and great to work with.

Klando

Ganz toller Service. Wir hatten eine sehr kompetente Entwicklergruppe, die uns sehr gut bei der App Erstellung betreut hat. Alle unsere Wünsche zur Gestaltung konnten problemlos umgesetzt werden. Einfach zu empfehlen!

Hello klando,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others ,Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Schuseb Store

Fantastic work from this team. Very quick response. The app itself looks and works great. Very easy to customize.

Choco4NYC - Krystal fruits & vegetables

Useful app with wonderful, responsive, and informed support available via WhatsApp. Would not hesitate to use MageNative again.

Hello Choco4NYC,
Thanks for your awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

The guys from MageNative have helped us through the entire process and our app looks great.

Having never worked with mobile apps before we were a little worried about how the apps would look and function, however, the simple way that the Shopify app takes you through the process was easy to understand and the most important thing is that the guys responded to any slight teething problems along the way.

If you are looking to get into this market I highly recommend the guys at MageNative.

Hi GMI,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.