Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

Cheap and All

The staff are amazing. Lots of help. Even assisted with the landing page of the app. I really think this will boost sales

September 8, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Rapcrusher

Great app and very good service. Support team really quickly responce. They took the initiative and help us in customising our app. We are really happy with Magenative. Highly recommend.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Annizon

The MageNative team created two completely functional apps for my stores and pushed one of them to the app store in less than a week. They did almost everything for me. Creating the app, importing products, UI design, error checking, and app submission. They are very professional and they quickly replied to my messages even when it was 12am in their time zone. I have never work with a team with such great work ethics! They also provided excellent customer service whenever I had technical questions. I'm totally amazed by their effectiveness! I high recommend MageNative!

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note

QuickPick Supermarket

The team is excellent. They are very responsive. Its a great product. Customization are very fast. Testing of the app is done thoroughly. Requirements are taken properly. I would highly recommend MageNative. I am extremely satisfied with there approach

Jaldi Saman

Very good service. The team is very helpful and resolve issues on time on WhatsApp group. The IU/UX is very good. Many options to explore and easy customozations. Would recommend to all

Verbena Flores | Flores a Domicilio en Todo México

I used this APP to publish my new app on app store and play store. Excellent work. Grateful for their work

The Foodworks

Great app with great support. Support team is very responsive and trying their best to come up with the solution. Highly recommend

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

eTawredat

Very good app. Amazing support from the team from start till end of the publication, also customizations in the app are done very smoothly.

September 8, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

ReflectionsBoutique

The process was very simple. I am MUCH more happier with this app then I was my previous one. The pricing for BOTH IOS and Android is fantastic. They were quick to respond and help with problems. LOVE IT!!!!

PawPawDear

Very good and professional. All the team members help a lot and everything is nicely done as the way I want it.