MageNative Mobile App

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

SWIMMING STORE

Amazing team
1 week my application was live on both platforms ❤❤
Any changes was done as i asked .

Styched Fashion

Very bad experience. Not sure where all these positive reviews came from. The developers are very slow in responding. They cannot integrate Facebook SDK with events and ask for admin password of your FB account. Serious number of bugs, sorting issues in products, absolutely ZERO testing before they publish the app. Lost money because of their inefficiency. Only 1 basic buggy layout. Any design changes, they will ask for money. If you are serious about your business and brand, stay away!

Indian Grocery Express

After considering all other options, we decided to go with MageNative and we really appreciate the service received by this awesome team. All team members were always there wherever we need. Also, they handled our customization properly. We definitely recommend MageNative.

Dear Indian Grocery Express,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work...

Studio Gear Cosmetics

I was amazed at how easy it was to get this done with the help of support emails only. They were very responsive and very easy to work with. We're about to go live and the app looks fabulous!

Hi Studio Gear Cosmetics

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

fansvite

The MageNative Mobile App by CedCommerce is a first class mobile app builder. It's in a class of its own! No competitors can come close to what they do and can do. I work with them diligently to customize my mobile app.
They deserve 10 stars (**********)
This is truly one the best apps in Shopify app store. The developers team is beyond GREAT. They can customize your mobile app to your liking. The team is very flexibility. Do your homework first, before you give the app a bad review!
I honesty hope Shopify review this app to see how great it is.

Saumya, Heisenberg, Areeb, you guys have been the best.

Kudos to you all at CedCommerce.

Thank you so much!

Dear fansvite,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on the “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

KhmerCuber.com

The App working really fast, userfriendly features making my customers love what's they're using. And the developer team know what I want and strive to fix it all on time. Hope CedCommerce team will help new upcoming customer who wanna build the App for their store.

Hi KhmerCuber.com,

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Fashion Verizon

Wow! Thumbs-up to MageNative Team. I have been working with this team specially @Saumya who is fast and efficient & her skills are awesome to fulfill our requirements addressing mobile users. It has been great experience, specially the service, developers also very friendly. During their business hours they are always available and work quickly. Highly recommended.

Hi Fashion Verizon,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

meesk

Very helpful -supportive team ,they help me step by step in building my app.

No need for code , it's very easy to use :))))

Hi meesk,

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Lamor'e My Dream

Fantastic Group ! Fantastic style ! Awsome product for sale with the app . I use Android and App store . Amazing price for both . 2 month with 2 apps . I love this group hope work with them a lot .
Lamore my dream

Hi Lamor'e My Dream,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

SUCCII

This app is amazing and so resourceful. The support team is very helpful and shows you step by step how to get the most out of this app.
I have recommended it to my friends, colleagues and will continue to. $20/monthly is so affordable

Dear SUCCII,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So, thanks for your kind words.