Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tdesign1

Location Saudi Arabia

To sum up, great team to work with. More than channels to support and great quality apps.

Dear Tdesign1,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Raas The Global Desi

Excellent support !!
I would like to personally thank James Blunt who helped me to publish the app
Thanks again Magenative and James . App is also user friendly

Lupsona

Location China

OMG! This is the best app on shopify ever!!! Among the about 120 apps that we have used,this is the best and most Cost-effective app James has helped me so many times and I can't stop saying thank you for actually so many times that I can't count.

This is a very easy to use app.I would say if I spend $20K to customize 2 apps for IOS and android and I am pretty sure it may not work as good as MageNative App, These guys are really professional and you really need to worry nothing about codes or anything about tech and they help you to publish on both android and ios, which I have no clue about.

You need to use skype for communication and the customer service works very well after you add their skype. James is very patient and is always ready to help you. I really appreciate his amazing job and he surprises me every time for his excellent adjustment to my app.

I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to have mobile apps. This is the best choice to make among all of the mobile apps on all markets available.
At last, I still want to say thank you! James! Wish you happy every days!

Aurumod Com

Location India

Hardwork and Timely Reply.

They were really worth spending and their response were supreme fast and reliable. Initially we had some hesitation, but their approach towards us is Excellent and made us more comfortable.
Their response time is 24*7 and these people are really hard working and strongly committed towards their client and work.

Thank you people for timely response Team.

Naughty By Nature Adult Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

No Support once trial runs out

July 18, 2019

Dear Naughty By Nature Adult Store,
We present our high apologies to you for facing such a situation. MageNative is known for its 24*7 customer support. However, what exactly happened was - Your app got rejected because of the guidelines of Play store. We'd like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.
Kindly reach us via-
Skype/Email: support@magenative.com
WhatsApp: +91-6393417500
We look forward to hearing from you.

Baaz Foods

Location Kenya

Excellent, Competent and Dedicated Team!!

Firstly, I just want to say that I really mean the words above. To give evidence of why I mean this, I would encourage you all to download the app that they have created for me both in the apple and android store. Search for 'Faaz Store' and you will see the excellence I'm talking about.

Due to the complication of my app, which had to involve a significant amount of customisation and integrations, I really required a lot of iterations and support in designing and redesigning the app. The support team were extremely helpful and responsive when changes had to happen. it did not matter how many times. However, I would like to personally thank James Blunt who helped and supported the design and publication phase of the app and literally saw the app from a concept to what is now a reality.

Thanks again Magenative and James Blunt.

I have tried out other shopify apps similar to this one and I can tell you they are the best!

Regards

Managing Director

Faaz Store

Hey Baaz Foods,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Beautygatesa

Location Saudi Arabia

Best Mobile Application Ever
The technical support is also very helpful

Hi Beautygatesa,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Gadgett Hub

Magenative is a great platform. They have constantly supported my business and have helped tremendously. Definitely recommend!

Pasar Tunggal

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

very patient and cooperative to help us build our mobile apps. And the result is good as well. However, it will be great if we can make our own changes on the theme color selection, or homepage design selection. Usually this change can be done by ourself without notifying the apps provider, but not with MageNative. Anyway, I still satisfied with their service. I hope the support as good as their initial service. Thanks guys !!! keep up the good job !!

Socheap89

Time spent using app About 2 months

STAY AWAY at all costs. I will explain why we decided to remove this app and still got charged for it.

- App is not as friendly as they advertise
- Any changes you do must be done by them which means they have to update your iTunes connect most things don't sync
- Apple pay is not there. Even when they added it Apple pay doesn't work
- Customer service is pure GARBAGE. Takes weeks for them to respond and then blame your email server for not receiving them
- If you have more than 8 collections they won't all show
- Search bar is not smooth and doesnt preview products. You have to actually search for it
- Cancelled the app and still charged us $20 and refused to refund it. Pure theifs
- All of them located in India. No real James you deal with

Do your proper research before you get ripped off like us.

July 18, 2019

Dear Socheap89,
We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced.
We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. The issues you had suffered with had been resolved. We hereby may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you.
You can reach us by any of the following methods-
Skype/Email: support@magenative.com
WhatsApp: +91-6393417500
We'd love to hear from you and hope to find a solution that makes you smile.