Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Perfezione Lingerie

This is a really easy to use app and love the fact that could be synced with mail chimp, really nice app a must try

Studio R Boutique

Just began my new shopify store and it was a bit much trying to use other apps. Mailchimp was super user friendly

Tuddy Cat

I use this app to create pops and landing pages as part of my marketing strategy and increase my sales. It is very easy to use, and I can design the popups exactly the way I want.

Just Sales

I am using this app in conjunction with my Shopify account. I believe it will be an asset. I plan to use MailChimp in the future for some other businesses that will require their services The app is very easy to set up and an auto responder is required if you want to build lists of clients. I am importing clients from another service.

Idées folles

Bonjour Pour moi bien trop compliqué à configurer .Rien n'est simple .Et pour moi qui démarre dans le drop shipping c'est incompréhensible.Il faut avoir une solide expérience pour installer Mailchimp

NerdCaveInc.

I set up both mail chimp apps and none of my subscribers are registering. Had a friend register and I used 3 test emails. Still showing 0 subscribers. This ruined a giveaway promotion I ran today based off subscriptions and cost me $15.00 in the product I now have to give away for 0 result.

Cedar Hill Farm Co.

I thought this app added to my shopify store would automatically integrate with my pre-existing account. It apparently does not. I don't have time to manually add info from one account to the next.

Rocket’s Dog Supplies

This app was suggested by a friend. And so far so good! I'm looking forward to using this app to it's full potential!

Óskir netverslun

Its a great app - have not found anything similar.
But I think the premium is a bit expensive (and it is necessary to go to premium to have great looking options), but I think you should pay according to the total amount of subscribers, I am just starting and only have 80 subscribers and I am paying the same as somebody sending to 15000 subscribers. I think that should be changed. That is you should pay for how many subscribers you are sending to.
Another thing, I think it is a bit difficult to scroll when you are filling out the content, it is hard to scroll down the page, really annoying !!!
But keep up the good work, and plese lower your prices for smaller companies.
Hjördís

The Blue Cliff

Easy to setup and use. Working great so far. I'm trying to integrate with MailChimp which it seems it's not currently working with Shopify but I'll be looking forward to the integration soon.