Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

SoundBlastUp

it helps alot tahnl it made my yes you knowfe cashfhaklhgakfnn fhklhsljhgs nfSJDHkvhs dsfjHkgahs fshKFH

WFBoutique

I Use This App To Keep All My Customers In Check And In Order. I Also Use This App For Awesome Campaigns.

Orderprint4u

I really don't know yet I just started use it. I leave feedback later . so far so good. So at least I be honest with you

Urban Sports

i enjoy the app, helps me create traffic. I wish it profited another way. great app with good features.

Greatfuellife

So far so good! it has been easy to install and integrate. I am connecting MailChimp next and will start to collect email addresses

Gadget Monstar

I used this app to help kickstart my e-commerce empire! would recommend to anyone just getting started as a must have shopify app!

SliceByCAKE Shop

Used for pop-up emails/newsletter. Very easy to incorporate into my existing mailchimp account. Would recommend.

MC Boutique Sales

Very simple and easy to use. Easy integration with mail chimp. Easy process to set up and add to your store

Fungood

I LIKE THIS MAIL APP, IS SO POWERFUL, AND THEN I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY SHOPIFY FRIENDS, IS SO GREAT, WORTH IT.

Designs by Sylvanye Glass Teaching Studio

I use this app to help me with registering persons to my site as well as for signing up to my newsletter.

It is a great app and easy to. use.