McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by McAfee SECURE

Show visitors your site is secure.

gtrcollections

By far the best app I have on my store. Like a professional security guard, this app always SHOWS PRESENCE at the bottom right side of my store. The app presence is constant reminder for the customer that my store is a safe place to enter their credit card information. I LOVE THIS APP!

BigBenTees

Awesome. Really really really awesome. No issues. No complaints. Very fast customer support. Congratulations

Oscar Rossa

It is great, free so far, but I may need to upgrade to paid version since I am going to reach the limit of visitors for free.

FictionNewYork.com

Moved from BC to Shopify a little over 3 months ago. From the minute I installed this app they inundate you with emails about upgrading to the Pro version. As anyone who has launched or moved a site knows you have a million things to do and its incredibly stressful. This was the case for me and I didn't have a chance to respond to the email so they finally called me today when I'm on the way to the PO and don't have time to talk so I cut the guy off + they removed the seal from my site claiming because my footer mentions the site is secured by McAfee. My best conversion month since moving was the month I was getting hit by spam bots and the free McAfee seal only showed for one day so I just deleted it. App owners STOP harassing people who install the free version of your app - we know about your Pro versions, have checked out your websites and we will upgrade when + if we see fit. We're not idiots. People take for granted that adding a secure badge like this will increase your conversions when it isn't a given. Some studies show it actually lowers your conversions . . .

The Fresh Factory NV

This app is great helps ensure customer security. Definitely recommend it! It has helped me grow my business

HealthCareMode

very useful application, if you wanna give credibility to your store, I advise everyone to install it

sacianea

Bonne app , sauf que beaucoup d'option sont devenue payant et dont certains comme la réduction de la taille du logo est abuser je trouve , soit faudrait qu'il réduit le prix de leur abonnement , mais globalement le potentiel de cette app est super.

HBM Emporium

good app and the best part its free too. helping out running an online business. has a lot off trouble. but with this free sorftware some off my pain off running that business has gone awawy john

Mountaineer Tactical

Despite a rough start, and a bit of confusion and need for customer support to correct some issues out of my control, I am pleased with the product. I have ALWAYS used the McAfee mark on any store I have created, and although it will not "magically" bring traffic to your store, it WILL give those customers that come the assurance that it is a 'legitimate' site. In other words, if you expect the McAfee mark to increase sales, it is doubtful that it will do so. If you expect the McAfee mark to give peace of mind to potential customers... well, that is right up their alley.

MO Style&Chic

The app is very useful. The trust badge in the free plan needs to be unlimited why limited customers
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51