TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

spiffic

Good quick customer service. I think the TrustedSite badge will help customers to have confidence in the store. However, the badge itself could be a little bigger - it seems so tiny at the moment when it pops up on the site.

Eurekka Shop

Good app, recommended!

But I'll not leave 5 stars because the amount of e-mail they send are really annoying

SCD Online

Trustedsite provides the most updated SSL information possible and keeps your website safe and moving quickly

Vanring

I want to know how to copy the code to my website,I install the app, but don't konw how to use it. any one can help me?

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I have installed this app in to my store maybe 3 or 4 different times and there still is No floating trust badge. I have sent many emails and still know kind of success in getting the badge into my store. I would really appreciate if someone from this company can give some valid assistance.
my store URL is: https://www.trendyhanddesignedjewelry.com

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Someone from our Customer Support team will be reaching out to you shortly to help resolve this issue.

Avanguardian Gallery

Great app and the feedback is that it really gives a trust to visitors. One point maybe is very low number of free plan website visits

'Klaritē Beauty

This is the third site that I have built and used Trustedsite on and it is definitely worth it. It is easy to install and I truly believe that it adds trustworthiness to my sites. Customers want to know that their information is secure, and Trustedsite gives them that extra sense of security.

FitCapri

The app works, but the company's policies need work. I recently closed my business. I had paid for an entire year's service. My closure was in the 4th month, and since they wouldn't be providing any service for the final 8 months, I asked for a pro-rated refund. The developer responded with a curt - "We have a 30-DAY refund policy and it is past the 30 days". Horrible response in my book, and a horrible policy to keep someone's money when you will not be providing service for that money. I no longer have any trust in TrustedSite. If I could give this app a zero, I would.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Someone from our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you directly to help resolve this issue.

SteelJoy!

I use this app to make my visitors feel safe, I am sure it makes a difference. I am not sure yet if its helping but it can’t hurt either.

BramiPure, LLC

I really like the app, it was very easy to add to my shop. I am using the floating badge and it is always visible irrespective of where you are on the screen. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62