McAfee SECURE

McAfee SECURE

by TrustedSite

Show visitors your site is secure.

AquariumSumps.com

Seems to be a few complaints about billing on here. Curious. I was told they would match the price of what I pay for McAfee on my first store when I opened my second and third store, this was awhile ago. McAfee then refused recently. I don't know about you, but TRUST is something very important to me when handling my customers information. Save yourself some money. Comodo Secure is nearly half the price, is the same encryption level, and is even rated higher on a few sites. F- McAfee

Banyan Eclectic

There's nothing like a trusted name in online security to better instill trust in your customers. Great app with even better customer support.

Bulletproof Zone

--UPDATE--
The Mcafee Team asked me to revise my review so here goes. In the end, they told me that I only needed to pay $99/month instead of the absurd $625/month. That is considerably much better than the original amount they were requesting, but it was still a pretty deceptive tactic to deactivate our account without any pre or post notice and also lock previously available features. They essentially held my account ransom due to a new payment tier that they either just created or was not made clear prior, and demanded that I pay 2x-12x more to continue using it as before. After speaking with their team about it, they offered no apologies or sympathy for what they did but just said they could offer $99 instead of the preposterous $625/month. I mean it's not like my business grew 12x after using their service (or even 2x for that matter), so I'm not sure why they thought it was even remotely reasonable to charge 12x more all of a sudden - talk about rewarding customer loyalty...

Yes in the end, I decided to fork up the extra $50/month and resume their service because apart from this recent fiasco, I had been quite satisfied with using their actual software. I'm simply peeved at the way they use unapologetically deceptive tactics to hoodwink their customers.

That's why I've updated my review from 1-star to 2-stars for now - I want everyone who installs their app to know what they should expect.

--ORIGINAL REVIEW--
Be careful with this app. I started off using their standard $49/month for about half a year and then I discovered that their trustmark stopped appearing on our site with no notification or advanced warning at all from their team. Turns out the trustmark was deactivated since we exceeded the monthly visitor limit - a stipulation which I'm pretty sure was recently created without informing customers. If not, then it was not mentioned at all at the time of installation. Even more absurd is that previously available features are now locked and you need to upgrade to receive the same functionality as before. I'm not even done as the most preposterous part is that to upgrade it would cost $625/month - over 1200% from the previous $49/month I was paying. Be careful with this service as you might think you get a full service for $49/month, but soon they'll have you forking over 10x more per month if you want to continue using their software later on.

Prestige

Awesome app if you want to have sales. The customer service is great. I think Tina (not sure if that's her name because I forgot) helped me on installing 2 codes on my theme so I really appreciate that.

PS. I think it would be better if the $100,000 Shopper Protection would pop up on the product page. I think that will increase our conversion even more.

Elegant Lighting

Great app especially in this day of online fraud. Cost to upgrade a bit prohibitive but still good value for what you get.

Kitcheniable

La verdad una excelente aplicacion y un excelente servicio, transmite confianza y seguridad a mis clientes, lo cual ayuda con mis conversiones

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

The little McAfee approved logo is a nice touch - it may help conversion rate. However, the cost to upgrade to pro version...are you sitting down? It's $500/month...and that's if you get billed annually. Billed monthly it is $625/month. That feels a *little* pricey.

SPNDER, LLC

The McAfee secure pro app is unmached in the service it provides. With the badge on the site customers know that their information is safe and that the site is secured.

Viva Kits

It's great to see apps that do what they say they do and do it really well.
Works like a charm. Can't ask for more.
Support is fast and friendly (and effective).

www.vivakits.ca
Chemo and cancer patients, Better Prepared.

TikTocWatches

I’ve known the name McAfee for many many years. I even used some of their products. Never had any problems with any. Always delivered.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54