TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SkyValU

Location Czechia

Great application indeed! Easy set up and great looking! Highly recommended for sure! Would definitely use the higher tiers to help me get higher conversion rates.

Goodnessary

Time spent using app About 1 month

So simple to use and install! No problems yet and they have good customer service so I'll be fine if I have any questions.

E-Tronics

I use trustedsite so people would know they could trust my site. I wish more people knew about Trustedsite. Love the site. Great job. They definitely put a lot of effort into making it. 5 stars. 2 Thumbs up.

Waterdrop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DO NOT USE!!!
Want to downgrade my subscription, never got a reply within 7 days!!! So I requested to cancel my subscription, but never got a reply again. It seems they block the words unsubscription or cancel in their database, so they will charge us forever!! Very disappointed!!!!

Mysummerbasics

Time spent using app About 1 month

I higher recommender this app. Easy to setup and very helpful. Thank you for support and service. Im glad to work with them

The Nichole Collection

Been sending emails to you and no reply. I've been billed 3 separate times in a matter of 2 days. I need your help ASAP!

Herben Influence

Time spent using app About 1 month

We use TrustedSite at Herben Influence because the safety and the trust of our customers is our top priority and TrustedSite provides that security above all others!

Texas Toy Factory

Stephanie and Jay were great at helping add the trustmarks in my website and making sure everything was working correctly great customer service thank you.

Gioielli Robur

Location Italy

Ho appena iniziato ad usare la forma gratuita, mi sembra ottimale. Alcune difficoltà per convalidare il numero telefonico non ricevendo il codice, Riproverò, grazie

Sky High Lashes

Location Australia

This little add-on is perfect for installing trust into your potential customers. I am on the free plan and it's perfect!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71