TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

The Curvy Dolls City

We appreciate this company great customer support, understanding and services! We have had a situation that this company promptly resolve our issue and served us to the best! Certainly and confidently we refer this company to any business and partners. Many thanks! TheCurvyDollsCity

Only Stylo

Excelente aplicación, funciona perfectamente en mi tienda y esta cumpliendo su cometido que es darle seguridad a mis clientes.

Nutriganic Food Supplements

I used this app to build trust of my customers to my ecom site. It does the job well. Thank you so much.

CaseAlpha

Quite straightforward and helpful. Easy settings, the appearance on our website page is also well fitted. Thanks

ShopPricedToSell

i uninstalled this app about a month ago, i had the free version. i still get emails from them regarding analytics and impressions on my page when it comes to their badge. seems like their code is stuck in my shopify code or the developer hasn't fully uninstalled their app from my website. i already unsubscribed from their mailing list yet i still get emails from them.

Furbaby Friends Gifts

Bizarre. I get approx 50k visits pcm, but have a conversion rate of 2%, and barely any profit. This is typical for many shopify stores, esp those in their first year like me. To use this app, I would be paying around 375 USD pcm....! how does that make any sense? the price plan structures are way out of kilter with shopify. Very poor value for money.

©

Seaplc.com

I find it awesome it ads credibility and blends right into your sites design what more do you need i like the very small icon

All Things Aviation

The support and instructions from TrustedSite were excellent, timely and complete. I am very happy with the installation and support I have received, and the app is accomplishing exactly what I wanted from it.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Shopify needs to sever this relationship. They're gouging Shopify store owners left and right for very little in return.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you feel that way. We try our best to ensure our customers have a positive experience with our company and offer fair prices for our service. We’re happy to address your concerns. A member of our Customer Care team will be reaching out to you.

The Lazy Bum

The Lazy Bum
I've ceated a TrustedSite account under the wrong email. Created a second TrustedSite account under a new email which is to be connected to my Shopify website. Requested assistant with Customer Support, chatted with Tina to deactivate ONE account (the first one). She deactivated BOTH. WHY??? I called customer support to help me re-activate the second account that I needed for my website. I was given the run-around and they could not understand what my issue was. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

October 3, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and inconvenience. After investigating, it appears that we misinterpreted your request. Your account has been reactivated and it looks like you had a chance to access it. If you have any questions about your account, you can contact our Customer Care department directly at 1 (888) 415-5937. We're located in San Francisco, California and we're here between 8:30am and 5pm Pacific time. A Customer Care Representative will email you shortly to make sure you have everything you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60