TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Celurvei

Location China

Mr. Jay Maudlin is awesome. He helped us to address our issues promptly. We are still testing this app, we believe this will be very helpful to improve our conversion rate

Quantum Grace

Location New Zealand

TrustedSite was chosen by us to provide our online store with an authentic tick of approval. We strive to be ethically responsible and environmentally sustainable as much as we can. Highly recommended for all e-commerce stores to keep all customers safe.

Our Fine Home

As an online shopper for years, I understand the importance of being able to shop with confidence. As the owner of a new e-commerce store it is important to build a site with integrity. I have found an important and necessary partner in TrustedSite. They actually listen to your needs rather than trying to upsell and I have found them very pleasant and easy to work with. Thank you for your service Stephanie and Jay!

Lumi Apparel

Once you enter all your information the app takes care of the rest. You can be reassured by the name TrustedSite that your store is going to give customers the confidence to view and make purchases at your store. The customer service at TrustedSite will always make sure you are never in the dark about the service you are receiving. I really appreciate that and I would recommend everyone starting a business or even one who has an existing business to use this app.

Eminent Fires

The app is easy to use and looks great on the website, taking the time to upload this feature really helps my website

ORIGINALFBB LLC.

This app is not working properly. It does not access from the website app control and it does not access from the website

Ebanel Skincare

The trusted site badge doesn't work, just adds a white banner instead. Not what I had in mind when I installed it, now let's hope it doesn't leave a lot of code behind when I delete it.

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. I've forwarded your note to our support team. Someone should be reaching out to assist with this issue.

Geltium

Will give it a different ranking once I have had the ability to try more features. I am still using the free version.

Sunnishine Boutique

I added the app to my store a few weeks ago. It was super simple to set up and the verified business seems to help with sale conversion.

Comb Tek

Fantastic app and great customer service!I think that everyone should use this application in their stores because it gives a great impression and confidence to customers Thank you to the TrustedSize team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70