TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Rugby Radios UK

clunky, slow, and tired of waiting around for support and the never arriving password reset. you cant register your proof of address through the shopify site, you have to go off piste. I wouldnt bother with these guys.

Fast Protein

Great app. Very happy to use the app. TrustedSite is a great tool to provide credibility and protection to your store.

The Perfect Pool table

I used this app to display the Trust logo on my website. Initially I had issues, but contacted customer service and they were brilliant. Would highly recommend!

funnyludytoys

I find this app great and give my customers more confidence to shop, it is a good addition to the web store

Cascada Showers

This is a must app for online stores. Support team is outstanding, and helpful. They wake through the process with you. I am very pleased with the service.

Elié & Bloom

The badge not displaying, verification site says "certification expired" but everything seems to be ok

Jodani Home

Unbelievable service. Thank you Jay Maudlin for guiding me through the options and then making the time to help me with my site. Regards Nicci

YooniqueCreations

The customer care at Trustsite provided helpful information and assistance addressing the situations on the website every step during the process. The badges were implemented quickly in the relevant pages of the online store. The experience was efficient and seamless.

ValidQ

Jay was very helpful! He was quick and implemented the badges on our site quickly. He explained why he placed them where he did to give us a better understanding.

Teak Culture

Jay was very helpful explaining the intricacies of the app and them placing the trustmarks on my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67