TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

New World Living

I'm not a techy, so I most appreciate how easy McAfee is. I have protection, with no hassle, and I like the little logo that tells my customers that my shop is a safe place. Thanks McAfee!

HighZer0 Electronics

Must have app for all sites. Very nice growth opportunities with paid plan as well. https://highzer0electronics.com/

Deaaz®

Perfect. Muito mais credibilidade para meus usuários acessarem meu site. Marca de peso com relevância mundial. Simples e Eficaz

ClinicalPosters

Prices vary based on site traffic. Instead of $19 per month (annually) or even $25 per month, when the UPGRADE button is clicked, the fee is $49 per month (annually) or $65 monthly. With only 500 visits, the free version lasts me about a day. Not paying in excess of $600 per year. BBB Accreditation is better deal.

Threadapy

Excellent little app on the free version. Adds some trust to the bottom right of my screen. Not intrusive or obstructing other areas. I’m very pleased with it so far

Mobimax EU

McAfee so far proves to be a great indicator that a website (or shop) is a reliable shop where people can buy with confidence.
Their free trial is great, but need to make more changes in their Paid plans, to have a cheaper one than the 25$/month, or at least make it "Pay Per visitor" plan.

Anyway, it looks great at the bottom right corner on my shop:
www.mobimax.eu

Thanks for providing us this awesome app!

BerkshireVape

This app makes shoppers feel safe visiting my site and it is.app doesn't get in the way and makes me feel safe using it.
Thanks so much for making this app!mcafee secure is the ultimate secure app!

SUITS OUTLETS

We've been using this app for almost 1 year. Absolutely great! Would recommend to other business owners if you want something for a good start.

FrenchTechHouse

Très efficace et aucun soucis avec cette application. Je recommande à ceux qui veulent ajouter un sentiment de sécurité à leur site.

NCH Collection, LLC

Created my GoDaddy and Shopify accounts with different e-mail addresses and hadn't realized it. So when I tried to upload my trust badge to my store it wouldn't work. I contacted support, they got back to me fairly quickly, realized what the issue was and merged the two accounts. Once the accounts were merged, all it took was one click for my trust badge to appear! I love it! It gives my store an extra edge and allows my customers to feel secure and safe buying from me!