TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Cogignition

Nice feature, makes people feel secure. Sits on every page nice and small in the corner. Great app would recommend

The Flirty Pet

Very happy with the widget, makes the customer feel secure throughout the site.

Infinitestreams

McAfee SECURE thanks for this awesome app, keeping my page safe!

Yonextt

güzel bir uygulama tavsiye ederim çok güvenli

Luxury Watch Dealer

Quite surprised by some of the low reviews. I've had ZERO issues with this and the setup time was less than 5 minutes for me.

Run A

Give me trust, so ai know my customer feel their info in secured

Testikauppa1212

Great way to add the feeling of security in your store

Amygostar

I like this app. It inspires trust.

Bagandtote

nice app to make the customer satisfied

Findlay Hats

Free app worked fine. However, we did not want to upgrade and just now uninstalled due to an overaggressive sales representative.

They reached out to see if we would be interested in upgrading, we kindly declined. They kept emailing us. We declined 3 more times, and they just kept coming. Not just via email, but phone as well.

I understand persistence is important, but this much contact about something we have explicitly said we are not interested in, multiple times, is very frustrating.

Edit: Let's add a linkedin sales pitch to this complaint. Email, phone and now linkedin, all after 4+ friendly declines.

Edit 2: Was given a cocky response via Linkedin:

"haha without even knowing what I was going to ask, but I get it you probably get alot of these sales emails lol"

HE FORGOT he has already reached out via email and phone with the exact same offer and proposal. This guy is just carpet bombing customers and I do not appreciate being harassed with a sales pitch after a friendly no, numerous times.