MESA ‑ Workflow Automation

MESA ‑ Workflow Automation | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Easy automation for your online store

Redfoot Shoes

great app - love the interface, clean and very easy to use with great features. the support is fantastic, very friendly and quick to reply.

Sabertrio

Automation is the key to our business and having Mesa to automate some of our workflow is amazing! Support from them is fantastic too.

ShiptuOnline

Incredibly useful app! It has replaced zapier and adds many more features that are suited for shopify. We're currently using it to send orders placed on one store, and send it to our main shopify store. Great app and terrific service!

Cure Hydration

Mesa is a great solution for us to be able to create specific logic and add marketing collateral to our customer orders. The customer service is fast, efficient, and very detail oriented!

Brosb4bows4life

This is the app I’ve been dreaming of for my store! I had to reach out a few times during initial set up and customer service is top notch! All of my questions were not only answered quickly but all were followed up on as well to make sure operation was smooth. I highly recommend!

Bulletproof Zone

We needed this app to help manage and keep track of our orders. The support team was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The automation we needed was set up in a manner of days and they also checked in after to make sure everything was working correctly.

Ana Luisa

Thank you very much Mesa for setting up a QA workflow. Very helpful and reactive team. Quite a powerful tool!

My Breed Is Best

The app has many capabilities that will be useful for my business. Quick and helpful responses from the support team, shoutout to Abby who helped to customize my workflow within 1 day of reaching out. Great customer service.

U Beauty

Support has been a great help in building workflows that do exactly what we needed. We will definitely keep on using this app in the future.

Eyeleos

Amazing service! they went out of their way to adjust the workflow to my needs (Everything was done during the time that i work not when I sleep)

Previous 1 3 4 5