Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

by Modalyst

#1 Software for USA Dropshipping. Custom Branding & Packaging.

Shawnte Shawnte

I use this app and the clothing looks great! I love how Modalyst separates the clothes into different categories. Beautiful quality!

BYTFS

Just started to use this app. So far, so very good! Love the functionality of the app. Will continue to see how things go.

Elevate39

Just started using this app for a store that just launched. Very easy to use, very easy to find products, and super easy to use with whatever platform you are using. Excellent so far!

italianluxurygroup.com.au

High Quality Italian and International Brands Finally. I have found this amazing platform, where you can find many different products and Brands to sell online. I wrote an email with many questions directly to the management and they replied after 5 minutes to everything I had asked in a friendly and professional way at the same time. I will use this platform 100%.
I can affirmed that it is the only platform in the world that to date that sells important Brands with the dropshipping formula. I want to compliment them on what they have built. Bravissimi..
High quality products at a reasonable price! I recommend to all business owners worldwide who manage online business, to use this platform, ✔you will not regret it.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you find the platform amazing and our customer support team responsive. Your feedback is very important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to it with the broader Shopify community.

If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Chakra Galaxy

Looking forward to working with your platform and the private label program you offer with Savory Active.

February 28, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your taking the time to highlight what you like so far about Modalyst.

The Private Label program is awesome. You're going to love working with Savoy Active. They're an excellent and very professional partner.

Xavier Beth Company

80% of their products are symbolized with the confederate flag. At this country state of racism I am disappointment a company would sell stuff like that Just Sad

Hi Xavier Beth Company,

I am Alain Miguel, the co-founder of Modalyst.

Before anything, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We value your opinion, especially when it has to do with your strong reaction to the types of products listed on our Marketplace.

Your feelings are paramount, and I'm sorry you were disappointed with the items highlighting symbols of the Confederacy.

We will review as a team the 84 items on our site that have these symbols and make a decision soon about their appropriateneess to remain on the platform.

Thank you again.

Alain

Arnone Boutique

(UPDATE UPDATE REVIEW)

I get a call from the local posted I owe postage of $2.19 for the Mom Jeans. I have to go to the post office to pick up the item and pay again. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. THEY ARE HORRIBLE! VERY DISAPPOINTED. SHOPIFY GET BETTER USA DROP SHIPPERS PLEASE!

(UPDATE REVIEW!)

I thought I would give this one more try. I ordered the mom Jeans as a sample and then 5 days later it was processed. Then takes over a week to get my items. (8 days). The process is way too long. Still waiting for the Jeans to be delivered. If my customers would have to wait this long? The question is I thought this was USA drop shipping I guess it is not. Sorry Modalyst. I can not do a try 3. Very disappointed. Shopify needs more USA dropshippers for our online boutique businesses.

(ORIGINAL REVIEW)

The site is easy to use! Everything looks cute! This is the first time using Modalyst and very disappointed. I ordered the Maroon Sunglasses as a sample item.

1) The item arrived by USPS and I had to pay for additional postage in order to receive it (this is not good for potential customers). You had the items weight at 8oz and via USPS states it was 10 oz. I had to pay $2.19

2) The items received are incorrect. I ordered to Alicia Maroon Sunglasses and I received some weird hot pink & zebra print sunglasses. Nothing at all close to the glasses I have listed on my website. (again this is not good for potential customers).

Please change my mind that this is not how all your products are being sent out & delivered?

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. We would love to understand in greater detail what happened so we can properly address every issue with the suppliers involved.

For example, the shipping times. It sounds like there is a misunderstanding about how shipping times work. The denim item you ordered is from a supplier based in Spain. The item was shipped from Spain to the USA. This is international shipping, and it is written as such on the item detail page of Modalyst. Moreoever, I believe the item was received by you within 8 business days. If it was more than 8 business days, please let me know. From prior messages, I understood it to be 8 business days. If you were looking for super fast shipping, then our distributor of brand name items in Europe is the best option. They deliver in under 4 business days.

With respect to the wrong item, we are sorry about that. That is certainly frustrating. Were you also underwhelmed by our Customer Support and response to the matter? If I recall, our Supplier team stepped in right away and helped connect you to the supplier.

It was my understanding that the resolution was swift. If that wasn't the case, please let us know.

Generation Next 2019

The app is very much straight but prices looks quite high. It was a nice experience to know other platform than Ali express but still have a lot of variety which I like.

TheGoldenPineapple.com

I’m very impressed with the private label program so far. It really personalizes products to your store (which I find is one of the challenges with dropshipping). I do wish there were more private label options as there’s only one company (activewear) so far.

Your Stunning

Easy to use, great products, and quick.
I use it daily.*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Regards Steve.