Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

by Modalyst

US Suppliers. Private Label items. Faster than Aliexpress.com

Xavier Beth Company

80% of their products are symbolized with the confederate flag. At this country state of racism I am disappointment a company would sell stuff like that Just Sad

Arnone Boutique

The site is easy to use! Everything looks cute! This is the first time using Modalyst and very disappointed. I ordered the Maroon Sunglasses as a sample item.

1) The item arrived by USPS and I had to pay for additional postage in order to receive it (this is not good for potential customers). You had the items weight at 8oz and via USPS states it was 10 oz. I had to pay $2.19

2) The items received are incorrect. I ordered to Alicia Maroon Sunglasses and I received some weird hot pink & zebra print sunglasses. Nothing at all close to the glasses I have listed on my website. (again this is not good for potential customers).

Please change my mind that this is not how all your products are being sent out & delivered?

Generation Next 2019

The app is very much straight but prices looks quite high. It was a nice experience to know other platform than Ali express but still have a lot of variety which I like.

TheGoldenPineapple.com

I’m very impressed with the private label program so far. It really personalizes products to your store (which I find is one of the challenges with dropshipping). I do wish there were more private label options as there’s only one company (activewear) so far.

Your Stunning

Easy to use, great products, and quick.
I use it daily.*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Regards Steve.

SpottedFrogs.com

I never got to experience the App and potentially it should rate higher. However, due to the slow and ineffective support for a simple currency issue I removed all products and deleted Modalyst from my store.

Peachy

Looking forward to working with your platform and especially the private label program you offer with Savory Active. All of the products you offer on Modalyst look like high quality.

SHOP THE BAY

I HAD SHIPPING ISSUES WITH OVER SEAS VENDORS BEFORE I GOT MODALYST THEY MAKE IT SO EASY TO DO BUSINESS

One Inclusive - Cheapest Online Fashion store

Incredible app!! Great products and excellent customer service. This is the best app for the best products. I love it and oneinclusive.com is a witness.

Native Lore Apparel

I really like this app and the products it offers. I especially love that you can find quality products that ship from the USA. The only drawback is that if you want to upgrade from the starter plan ($0 per month/up to 25 products) to the next level ($35 per month/ up to 250 products) it's quite expensive! I'd like to see a more gradual pricing, like a $10 per month plan with say 100 products perhaps. Otherwise, I like the app a lot and continue to use the free plan currently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64