Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Luv My Graveyard

I have to give them just one star based on customer service. I definitely won't be using the app. I contacted Felix to get a list of products so I could see if they carried anything my store would need. I was answered with a PDF explaining how to import items, but no list of items. I replied that I needed the list of actual items. The response was literally "What do you mean, items?" At that point I was getting frustrated and I said, "You carry products for dropshipping, correct? I would need to see what actual items you carry." And once again Felix replied with the same PDFs. I told him this was outrageous, at which time he basically laughed at me, "Thanks for your postive input!" Just...no. I shudder to think what would happen if I used the app, needed customer service, and lost a customer of my own while Modalyst's employees played around, cracked up, and sent random PDFs to me. I won't gamble my store on this lack of professionalism.

Todayzfashionpassion

I found it EASY to use & had good looking merchandise!!! Keep up the good work.

Until time for me to submit my review!

NagaApparel

top app #its easy to use and the products are good with quality.
I hope a few more brands will be available in the future

eloday

I just started using this app and cant even get going, I asked for support and got a response stating they would be back in 2 hours, well that was well over 4.5 hours. Horrible support system
Well I got a message from them and was hoping I would be writing an update that says they rectified the problem but its not. My review stands, I cant review the app properly because I never got to use it and they did not help, I got a message saying they were going to look into it and I said great, then hours later asked for an update and nothing, it shows that my message was seen as well. Still nothing. So I am deciding to go with the Spocket for my upgraded plan since I actually get to communicate and help if I need it. I hope they work on responses and getting back with people because I REALLY would have loved to have had some the products in my shop.

Maisonpase

Update as of 8/6/2019- All products were returned and descriptions were saved. Am pleased despite speed of management. Thank you. Initially 2 stars, now 5 stars.

Items were good to fair, sync of products and orders from app to shopify is Good as well. Downside is customer service. Heres the thing...I ran into some issue with products disappearing from my store after I put the same products that were in the inventory as "stop selling when out of stock". The option does not read "delete from store when out of stock" but that's what exactly happened. Out of 195 products only 30 remained. All my products i painstakingly edited and revised the variants for...all gone. When I reached out to support from shopify they looked into it and they showed me the log or record that is kept in the back office stating each product was removed by Modalyst. Shopify has reached out to them as well as myself and I got questions that were basically answered by the email I was CC'd in by shopify to Modalyst contact email. "what products were missing, can you take a screenshot...etc" All actually in the email from shopify support email to them. I haven't heard from them in days. So now my shop is temporarily closed while I figure out what to do.

ViviStyle

The best app for dropshipping. After a long search, finally found successful. Thanks for the Modalyst team.

eightytwo

Here is the truth. The customer support takes ages to reply my inquries. They might reply to this review and says "They are located in ..... " but this still doesn't explain why it takes them more the 12 to 24 hours to reply my inquries. In the app, it doesn't have the option of sample. Here's the thing, i would like to send a sample to my influencer or ambassador to reach out to the Social media and there is no option for that as well. But what pisses me off is the customer support. Whoever is thinking of installing this app. Do note, you will be left alone and don't expect a reply for the next 24 or maybe 72 hours.

Christian Pure

This app lets you import content from wish.com, and another obscure fashion site. Wish.com is known to have extremely low quality stuff with long shipping times. This app is properly executed from an engineering perspective, but functionally useless and morally questionable.

Elation Zone

This app has high quality and unique products, good prices! I recommend it! love their bags. Women want to have unique & affordable handbags. I just added more handbags to my store. Thank you Modalyst!

The Vivacious You LLC

Products are on wish and Ali express. Yea there shipped in US but it's not worth the overpricing and cheapness of there products. Really annoyed