Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

All in one solution for Print on Demand and Dropshipping

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ViviStyle

Location Germany

The best app for dropshipping. After a long search, finally found successful. Thanks for the Modalyst team.

eightytwo

Location Singapore

Here is the truth. The customer support takes ages to reply my inquries. They might reply to this review and says "They are located in ..... " but this still doesn't explain why it takes them more the 12 to 24 hours to reply my inquries. In the app, it doesn't have the option of sample. Here's the thing, i would like to send a sample to my influencer or ambassador to reach out to the Social media and there is no option for that as well. But what pisses me off is the customer support. Whoever is thinking of installing this app. Do note, you will be left alone and don't expect a reply for the next 24 or maybe 72 hours.

Christian Pure

Time spent using app About 7 hours

This app lets you import content from wish.com, and another obscure fashion site. Wish.com is known to have extremely low quality stuff with long shipping times. This app is properly executed from an engineering perspective, but functionally useless and morally questionable.

Elation Zone

This app has high quality and unique products, good prices! I recommend it! love their bags. Women want to have unique & affordable handbags. I just added more handbags to my store. Thank you Modalyst!

The Vivacious You LLC

Products are on wish and Ali express. Yea there shipped in US but it's not worth the overpricing and cheapness of there products. Really annoyed

Oli's Best Buys

Time spent using app About 2 months

We just started a store a month or so ago. And to be honest its a ruff start. However, when we found Modalyst they had the search engines we were looking for. The product details are there of coarse but the bonus was the ship from labeling.

Henry & Crew Co.

This app is very useful and I love the navigation! It has also been very instrumental in operating my shop. 5 Stars

MyCreatureComforts

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app itself is really great but when it came to shipment and time for a few technical questions to be answered i was left on read for three days. still haven't heard a response for such a simple question. I have clients waiting for their package but i cannot complete the order. I am also a top paying customer.

Butler Basics

First of all, the app is great so far. So many choices and great styles. My reasons for not giving five stars: products don't always import from Wish, meaning I have to chat with customer service sometimes to fix issues. The Modalyst customer service should be more immediate (I am not a fan of automated chat bots). And most of all, I really wish Modalyst offered AUTOMATED FULFILLMENT. I work abroad without wifi sometimes which makes it so difficult to have to open the Modalyst dashboard just to click "order" rather than having Modalyst just automatically send the order to the supplier.

Sussyes

Love the app, I wish it had more supplier for trendy items, but other than that is great. You should try it. I started with the basic plan and decided to buy the business plan to have full access to all inventory.