Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Developer
Modalyst
3.9
Edited April 23, 2019

I love the fluidity of the app. That notwithstanding, please verify your suppliers so that we are assured of doing business with them. It would be quite a relief if we are assured that our orders shall be fulfilled efficiently. I just started using Modalyst but I believe that's one tweak that you need. The app is awesome.

SigyeStore
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 19, 2019

This app is super easy to use and support is very responsive. I've looked at several apps and by far this one is the top choice.

Cali Sunnies
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 17, 2019

I used this app to locate higher quality products for my store. The Shopify Integration is simple and easy to use.

Blakely June & Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 17, 2019

Awesome app!!! So much to choose from to put in your online store. The people that work there are so nice and helpful. Great customer service !!

Our harvest shop blessings ran by faith
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 7, 2020

Modalyst is hands down THE BEST app to use for dropshipping product sourcing!!!! I'll be honest and say that I have installed and uninstalled a couple of times, but I just keep coming back to them and each time they get better and better. Customer service is quick and responsive and they listen to your needs. Kit works directly w/ Modalyst so you'll always have advertising available via social media or email. Absolutely and happy to share my experience thus far.

Rags|Tags|Bags