Monster ▬ Cart Upsell Drawer

Monster ▬ Cart Upsell Drawer

by Monster Upsells 🔥🔥🔥

In Cart Upsell Drawer + Sticky Cart that boosts revenue & AOV!

Ici & Là - T-shirts & Souvenirs de chez toi

First of all, you will deal with a "legendery" friendly team. In addition to this, what a great product, "Mate!", you can combine almost three ways to upsell and it works from day one increasing my average cart size in a snap.
I spent hours looking for something (an upsell app) that fit my store (more than 100 collections and 3k products). Try it, that's all I have to say and see by yourself you won't be disappointed.

April 22, 2021

Awwww thanks heaps! So glad it's crushing for you guys!!! 🔥🚀💪
Hope you have an EPIC MONSTER year!!!! 🎉🎉

Golemites - Puzzle 3D en bois

Looking for an application to increase your sales? look no further than monsterupsell!
I use the app and it helped me a lot to grow my AOV, and the customer service is amazing. Thank a lot to the MonsterUpsells 'Team !

April 19, 2021

You're kind words mean EVERYTHING to us! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
We pray your Upsells take you to the Moon this year
... and you can buy your favorite Lambo!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🚀🌙

Deconovo US

The interface is well made. Easy to set and to customize. The developpers have tought a lot about the UI and UX. What I appreciate best is their support, top notch. The app still need to improve many aspects on the upsell parts to fit most case scenarios but for our use, it is beyond expected. The dev team said they are working on their roadmap to add more features and the team seem open to more customization.

April 17, 2021

Oh wowowowow thanks so much for your kind words 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

We have so many epic things in store for this app! Can't wait to release them over the coming months!

Let's make some EPIC UPSELLS!!! 🔥🚀

ARVO

Monser Upsells is great, simple to install and use and integrates really well with the design of my site. Most importantly the user support is awesome, issues solved in minutes! 100% recommended

Tinderbox Kids

I installed the app, and had some questions, the support responded within minutes, and helped with all my inqueries. Its launched now, and look forward to test it on real customers. Can highly recommend :)

Dvi Rankos - Sutaupykite pirkdami tiesiai iš Tiekėjo.

March 30, 2021

Thanks for the 5 Stars 🙏🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Let the Upsell gods be with you 🙌🏻🔥🔥🚀

ASN Online

I've trialled a few upselling apps and nothing compares! These guys are absolutely awesome to deal with and made setting up a breeze. Thanks heaps!

March 25, 2021

This makes our souls happy 🙏🏻😊

Guys we hope you absolutely.... flipping ......... DESTROY your upsell game this year!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The Bell Collection

Their Customer support is excellent. One of the best I've experienced with any app. Quick shout out to Ty! Cheers!

March 23, 2021

Awwwweee Shux 😊 Thanks heaps team! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
These comments mean the world to us!!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Let's get some EPIC Upsells happening!!! 🔥🔥🔥🚀
✌🏻 Ty.

By Hand Store

Very helpful APP, the GREATEST upsell app for ever, it really will improve your AOV for all niches, Give it a try and you will never regret it, highly recommended!!

The Dude's Threads

Brilliant app, it's a must-have. Increase your average order value immediately. They should be charging more for it.

March 22, 2021