Monster ‑ Cart Upsell Drawer

In Cart Upsell | Cart Drawer | Optimize Your Cart For Revenue

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
MonsterUpsells Cart Drawer

Oasis Markett

GREAT FUCKING APP... seriously, grow my revenue and build me an awesome looking cart ps. great fucking customer service too

August 26, 2021

BHAHHAHAHHAA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yewwwwwww!!!!

We do our #$@#!-ing Best!!!
Let's make you some !@$!#$-ing Upsells!!!! 🔥🚀

MercadOnline

This app helps me increase my revenue significantly. It is an amazing app and I really recommend it. Great results still to come!

August 18, 2021

YEYEYEWWWW!!!! So epic to hear this! Makes our day big time!
Let's smash your upsells this year!!!!!

beehive2u

Firstly is customer service, amazing speed reply everytime when i have questions. Secondly, is the great work of the app. It doesnt slow the website, its smooth and very customizable if u want extra custom stuff u can always ask the support team! highly recommended!

August 18, 2021

Thanks big time for your kind words!!! 🙌
Inspires the team to keep building epic features!!!! 🔥🚀yeyeyyewww
Lets blow up your upsells!!!!

FOSH

So far the app has been quite helpful for our store, constantly is being upgraded with new features, and slowly becoming an app that helps me to replace other apps all together. Customer service for most apps is typically brutal in my experience, excellent customer support team here in helping for any issues in a timely manner. Would recommend.

ShopyOfertasCL

Like this App, very clear to use and very good at increasing conversion rates. Will try it for a long time

August 12, 2021

Wowowoow!!!! thanks so much for the kind words! 🔥🔥🚀

Lets crush some upsells for you!!!!

atucasastore

Just Perfect for store. it is so simple and easy to install and have very nice graphics. I recommended

August 12, 2021

Thanks heaps for the kind words 🙏🏻 Inspires the team so much.

The Decor House

Great app with heaps of features, that is backed by a quick support team! I would recommend it for any eCommerce store.

August 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the support team!
Love your store & your products. 🥰

Lets get you some upsells! 🔥🙌

Mavella Superfoods

Our sales have increased with this app straight away as soon as we downloaded it. Awesome customer service too if you need help. They really explained things well and made life easy for us. Keep up the great work. Hope to see more options too in the near future

August 10, 2021

Oh wowoww!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀 Yewww so epic to hear!
Also thanks so much for the kind words 🙏🏻
Lets crush some more upsells for you! 🔥

OBRO

What can I say... It's a great app supported by a great support team. They literally answered all my questions within the app and helped me fix all the issues I've been having. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a sliding cart to boost your AOV!

twenty:three®

Very good app that is easy to use. There was a small problem which the support solved immediately. We are very satisfied in everything. I can recommend it to everyone.

August 4, 2021