Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

epicfantasymerch

This app is really useful with conversion and my oh my the support team is really fast like super fast this app and all apps from these guys are top recommended!!

RASICAL

As soon as I asked a question, I answered.
Not only that but it worked and solved it already. I would like to use it from now on! Continue to thank you!!!

Coochicoochi

This is an excellent app that has helped me boost my conversions, especially the sticky add to cart bar that really attracts the buyer's attention.

vancmall

i used this app today. but i feel its good and useful. why need i write 100characters. do not understand ,all right

Cambridge Atelier

Easy and intuitive. I've been able to re-organize my product pages thanks to this app, so the customer doesn't have to scroll so much to get the specs.

NORDIC EXPAT SHOP

Was looking for an app that provided a quick buy and sticky scroll buy button. And Buy Me does the trick! Had some issue with getting it to work with my theme but within a very short time - the customer service fixed everything and could not be more happy with the outcome and the app!

/Great app, Awesome & Quick Service!

Finest boutique

WOW, really really good app. They have awesome graphs that will show our store's daily clicks and revenue that buy me app generate for our store. Highly recommend to all Shopifolks. 5+++

Merafy

Top app, helped me a lot to generate more sales, thank you guys for your great support and for this app :D

Queen Like Products

I have contacted to support team and they have fixed the issue that i was facing with my Buy Now button. Good support and app. 5++

QSun

I recommend this app to all shopify stores who want to boost their sales. A++ Great product and great customer support from team.