Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

ShowMe.Fit

This is a great application for cart processing. Social media sharing, remember my card option, and lots of other cool stuff.
Absolutely a "must have" app.

Gizmotrix

Essential app for success on Shopify. The Customer Service is AWESOME! Fast response time, and great solutions!

ShopLyft LTD

Had issues with the buttons not showing up on my items because of new inventory and I had no idea how to fix it. Messaged the support team and within a minute I was being looked after. Love this app, keep it up.

meetcailyn

Great app and great customer service. their app is able to show sticky bar on non product pages as well with other lot's of features. recommended.

ClinicalPosters

Top-notch prompt technical support and ample settings produce beautiful customized results.

It is tempting to enable every app option but I use restraint. Most settings are divided into desktop and mobile options. Test on both platforms.

Balilene

Great app, double convertion after using this sticky button. The support are very friendly and helpfull.

Must have app if you need floating atc button.

The Boo Junction

Simplified and streamlined my store to enhance conversions! ALL the staff are friendly and eager to help! A must have app! Worth every penny!

T A Y Online Store

A Must have app in every store, great support and great value

Herbal Gadgets

GREAT APP... A MUST HAVE FOR MASS CONVERSIONS.
THANK ME LATER!!

Kreashun

Pretty cool app here. I highly recommend but what impressed me more was the response time and the help I received when I asked for help. I had a question on how to move the shopping cart on my images and support showed me how. It was quick and easy. Thank you!