Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Flaretrendy

Amaaazing App for Sticky Atc. I spent lots of time ooking for a shopify sticky atc apps and this one looks the best and performs very well. Awesome support and always fix my issues very quickly. It's a must for every store if you are serious about your business.

Yummylook Com

I do have to give this app a 5 star rating at this point. Have had it active almost a month and it is just a good solid app to have.
Overall very good app. I like it and hope it helps in the long run. It's a good app most any website should have and utilize.
Cheers to the team for making a good quality app that just works!

Gearblvd

Great app! Does its job. Beyond the functionality in an app, i'm looking for great support staff And they HAVE AN AMAZING SUPPORT STAFF! I had an issue with installation, and their chat box allowed me to ask for fast help and they replied in 10 seconds and were able to solve my problem! I recommend this app for sure!

5 Neatthings

Great app! Support was great! They responded to my problem in a timely manner.

Beach Glass House

App is great, features really drive the sales, support equally good as well.

Indication

Works good. Sticky button looks good and many options to play with. Great Support.

Xn Gmq824a0kbp8gyuhw1hkv6ahv5ampc

Really good app. we have buy me yearly plan and works great for us. support is prompt reply. 5+++

Bernard And Zeus

Great App! Great communication and support. Recommended!

Affordable Building Blocks

Great App very easy to use and great customer support. Can't go wrong with this app A+.

Treat Yourself Silly

great app and great support. Makes the store look professional