Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Kaizenhealthsolution

This app works great. I really love it. It's really help me to increase sales. support is awesome as well. 5+++

Nutrishops

Buy Me is a great app, however, if you still have some concerns, questions, or doubts, please visit our support centre or don't hesitate to reach out me or our support team at support@makeprosimp.com.

Innlifetrends

Essential app for success on Shopify.
The Customer Service is AWESOME! Fast response time, real humans (no bots or whatever) and great solutions!

Tealifeaustralia

I think this app is quite essential and helps to make your website stand out a bit. The functionality for what it does is quite cheap, loads quickly, and should help those shoppers that would otherwise get confused and lost with the shopping cart - to give them a higher chance tp convert.

Coolor

Very fast customized technical support > after changing the theme I had an issue and the technical team was very fast in providing support and solving the issue!
The app is working great and it is a major plus for my shop. Highly recommended!

Runningready

Good app, good support. Analytics could improve, but can't complain! Does what it says

Titletrends

Totally recommend this app not just for the increase of carts and conversions it provides but the support and customer service they provide as well! Couldn't live without it! Great app!

Marobar

easy as to set up the team is very helpful made it a breeze

Graceycollection

Awesome and quick support for free customization. I highly recommend this .

Epicandsocial

Great app for increasing conversions!