Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

50% off - Boost sales with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Classy Shopaholic Ph

Location Philippines

This is the App I'm looking for long time ago! Great App & Support. Thank you!

Loja Japonesa Goyo Ya

Location Portugal

Really quick assistance! I had an issue with the quick buy button and it was solved in 5 mins!

Thebigt

Awesome app and great customer support!

Ariesdenhomedecor

Time spent using app 9 minutes

not working, support doesnt answer

Wonderhood Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome technical support. really good app as well. they have fixed my store cart issue and update cart count when someone click on quick buy button in listing pages. 5+

Holocene Water

Phenomenal customer service. Totally went above and beyond for me. Excellent company with an excellent product. Thank you!!!

Flaretrendy

Location Taiwan

Amaaazing App for Sticky Atc. I spent lots of time ooking for a shopify sticky atc apps and this one looks the best and performs very well. Awesome support and always fix my issues very quickly. It's a must for every store if you are serious about your business.

Yummylook Com

I do have to give this app a 5 star rating at this point. Have had it active almost a month and it is just a good solid app to have.
Overall very good app. I like it and hope it helps in the long run. It's a good app most any website should have and utilize.
Cheers to the team for making a good quality app that just works!

Gearblvd

Great app! Does its job. Beyond the functionality in an app, i'm looking for great support staff And they HAVE AN AMAZING SUPPORT STAFF! I had an issue with installation, and their chat box allowed me to ask for fast help and they replied in 10 seconds and were able to solve my problem! I recommend this app for sure!

5 Neatthings

Great app! Support was great! They responded to my problem in a timely manner.