Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Codename Guacamole

Rockstar support (thanks Hemal!) and amazing quality app. I got a bit confused at first, but it is VERY powerful indeed, and just adds that extra punch of customisation! Above all, quick and efficient Support is what I prefer over a bunch of fancy features ... this app has both !! Awesome!

Shivas Mobizdom

I really appreciate and acknowledge the hard and honest work of the people behind the scene.
I see tremendous worth in using this APP in to my store and i am gonna integrate this in to my other stores, Highly recommendable. I really wish other APP developers have this kind of supporting attitude. These people are just one mail and one message away and are on the toes to help.
Great APP and great support
I wish them all the best and great success ahead

Hhn Marketplace

Amazing, wonderful app!! very easy to install, setup and provides 100% flexible customization. I had a small issue where I was not properly hiding the 'Buy Now' button popup and MakeProSimp responded very promptly to my issue and resolved it in a timely, efficient, professional manner. I appreciate them for their patience and understanding, even when I got frustrated, they still remained patient to help me. I love this app and the benefits of the app to help promote and push our company sales. You can tell the app was created and developed with great attention to detail and more importantly I love the fact that the app developers kept in mind to make the app simplified as possible for those who may not be so great with coding and CSS. Thank so much MakeProSimp for creating the BEST 'Add To Cart + Sticky Cart' app on Shopify app store. Definitely worth every penny :-)

Jesus Christ Superstore

Great - Use the real time support on the buy page to help install it properly and it will look fantastic.

Skinconceptsshop

Can’t recommend this app enough. Support is super quick and if you want changes according to your own specifications, they’ll fix it for you.

Modern Tech Gear

Great support and very useful app!!

Heavenly Breeze Cooling Mist

This app has really been helpful for my business.

Healthcult

Excellent app for quick buy features. An equally wonderful support team! If you are looking to add quick buy features to your store do give this app a try.

Redqem

Very good app. Boosts conversions

Bettikeshop

Great Support From Hitesh,,, Solved my issue pronto. App works great looks great... Great customer service.. *****