Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

Great app! Ea sy to install and manage. I recommend the developer to include an option to move the cart widget sideways or up and down to better fit in any product page.

October 31, 2019

Hi SmartBuyWines,

Thank you for your awesome review and for your feedback 🙏! We have already sent you a reply with the solution. Please reply to the support email support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

MagniSharp

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

LifeIsFresh

Great app ! I just use de free plan but it is work very well. They have a very good support , they fixed my problem in some minute

MURMURE COSY

It sounds to be a great app but it didn't provided me with real proof of effectiveness as I didn't see yet a huge benefit in return

Sandykumar

Good app still using it in my store.

Dealshmonths

Great & professional app, I tried it for my store and it works well

Teas Com Au 2

The team in sticky cart is helpful and proactive. They came and chat my setup as soon as I installed and showed me a screenshot of my site, telling me the setup is all good to go. This proactive approach is super stuff. Really impressed. Well done.

Canadian Online Shopping Portal

This is an excellent app and it makes sense to have the button scroll so that you don't lose your customers interest and it helps encourage them to buy. We love this app. People actually click on the button also so we know it works.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next