Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

50% off - Boost sales with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Giorgiobellucci

Great app and support team, they are really helpful

Casavimet

Location Spain

Helpful marketing tool for all stores. It keeps your customers enticed to buy a products.

Cat Curio

Location India

Just installed - Great customer service!!!

Monzaa

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've found that Buy Me is an essential app every store should have. Each time I contact Buy Me I’m blown away by the service I receive. I wish all my apps could be from makeprosimp developer team as if there are any problems they have the resources to resolve any issues. Hemal resolved my settings options issue; the service was first class. Thank you!

Diyoslondon

amazing customer service. they went above and beyond. absolutely recommend it. thanks

Codename Guacamole

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Rockstar support (thanks Hemal!) and amazing quality app. I got a bit confused at first, but it is VERY powerful indeed, and just adds that extra punch of customisation! Above all, quick and efficient Support is what I prefer over a bunch of fancy features ... this app has both !! Awesome!

Shivas Mobizdom

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really appreciate and acknowledge the hard and honest work of the people behind the scene.
I see tremendous worth in using this APP in to my store and i am gonna integrate this in to my other stores, Highly recommendable. I really wish other APP developers have this kind of supporting attitude. These people are just one mail and one message away and are on the toes to help.
Great APP and great support
I wish them all the best and great success ahead

Hhn Marketplace

Amazing, wonderful app!! very easy to install, setup and provides 100% flexible customization. I had a small issue where I was not properly hiding the 'Buy Now' button popup and MakeProSimp responded very promptly to my issue and resolved it in a timely, efficient, professional manner. I appreciate them for their patience and understanding, even when I got frustrated, they still remained patient to help me. I love this app and the benefits of the app to help promote and push our company sales. You can tell the app was created and developed with great attention to detail and more importantly I love the fact that the app developers kept in mind to make the app simplified as possible for those who may not be so great with coding and CSS. Thank so much MakeProSimp for creating the BEST 'Add To Cart + Sticky Cart' app on Shopify app store. Definitely worth every penny :-)

Jesus Christ Superstore

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great - Use the real time support on the buy page to help install it properly and it will look fantastic.

Skinconceptsshop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Can’t recommend this app enough. Support is super quick and if you want changes according to your own specifications, they’ll fix it for you.