Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Skyfella Store

Excellent app! If you're looking to bypass Add to Cart to Check Out, I found this is the best app. Cool widgets appearance with buy button, variant selector and social media sharing... 5 stars worth it

Alumomusic

So far this is proving to be a very useful and valuable app to my royalty-free music licensing store and seems to be having a positive effect on conversions. Well featured, easily customisable and great to road-test with new stores without incurring additional costs. Highly recommended!

La Bonne Aubaine

Great app who allow you the possibility of pass "checkout" or display some add to cart button anywhere on your store. Plus the support team is really reactive and devoted, i highly recommend it to you.

Super application qui vous permettra de passer l'étape du checkout ou de mettre des boutons "Add To Cart" un peu partout sur votre site. En plus le support est très réactifs et dévouer, je recommande chaudement :).

Dogrules

Super app! Should also be standard in any ShopifyStore! Easy and integrates 100% in my store. I just discovered the sharing options for social media and love it even more.

I received app support on a saturday afternoon!

Dealparlour

Works excellent! Also superb customer service! Fully recommending this app.

Evalaide

Support is really awesome. Hiteshi chatted in with me when i was trying to configure the options! Great stuff! https://evalaide.com! Name Your Price Sex Toys!

Turtle Pride

great app. great support! recommend to anyone looking to boost sales

Petloversstop

Customer service is really great! Response time was fast and the help was exactly what I needed. Highly recommended!!!

Sandykumar

Good app still using it in my store.

Open Shop 724

Thanks and if I liked it I have seen it in other pages and they tell me that it is very good, I would like that in my case you can edit the background color of the wiget to change it to my liking or depending on the colors of my store. Also if I want to leave or remove the photo of the product that I am promoting .. I like the rest. and I hope to take advantage of it and help me increase my store's sales