Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La Bonne Aubaine

Location France

Great app who allow you the possibility of pass "checkout" or display some add to cart button anywhere on your store. Plus the support team is really reactive and devoted, i highly recommend it to you.

Super application qui vous permettra de passer l'étape du checkout ou de mettre des boutons "Add To Cart" un peu partout sur votre site. En plus le support est très réactifs et dévouer, je recommande chaudement :).

Dogrules

Location Spain

Super app! Should also be standard in any ShopifyStore! Easy and integrates 100% in my store. I just discovered the sharing options for social media and love it even more.

I received app support on a saturday afternoon!

Dealparlour

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works excellent! Also superb customer service! Fully recommending this app.

Evalaide

Support is really awesome. Hiteshi chatted in with me when i was trying to configure the options! Great stuff! https://evalaide.com! Name Your Price Sex Toys!

Turtle Pride

great app. great support! recommend to anyone looking to boost sales

Petloversstop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service is really great! Response time was fast and the help was exactly what I needed. Highly recommended!!!

Sandykumar

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app still using it in my store.

Open Shop 724

Thanks and if I liked it I have seen it in other pages and they tell me that it is very good, I would like that in my case you can edit the background color of the wiget to change it to my liking or depending on the colors of my store. Also if I want to leave or remove the photo of the product that I am promoting .. I like the rest. and I hope to take advantage of it and help me increase my store's sales

Barbiescollection

Super fantastic, many features and great chat support! A must get for any store-

Smarter Tots

Location Australia

great support. been looking for this kind of feature.