Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Kicky Vibe

Perfect! Free sticky cart widget app with amazing customization possibilities! I also appreciate their support, very fast and helpful! Highly recommended app.

Bright Size

very confusing page. informations are desorganized. very bad........................................

February 23, 2021

Hi Bright Size,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issue. Actually, you haven't mentioned which page you are having issues but we will take a closer look at our app to provide a great user experience to our customers(you). If you are facing any issues, We are strongly suggesting to chat with our in-app live support team or write us at support@makeprosimp.com to get a faster reply(between few seconds to few minutes only). We are not frequently checking this review page.

​Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and in-app live chat to help you.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

spaceshields

The app is very easy to use once you get the hang of it and it's going to be a great addition to my shop. The support chat is quick and he was so helpful. Answered straight away. Thanks

Taracollectionca

I've just installed the app and this is what I was looking for and it is very simple and easy to setup.Thanks!

Royal Ego Lashes

By far the best and easiest app to navigate! Immediate help every time i needed it with their online chat. Really impressed. Thanks

Kanojo X

Thanks "Buy Me" best support client ever. Very kind, speed and effective. I really recommend this app !

Multitronic BR

Nice app, good for my store, bring more sales to store and more traffic to the website, thank you so much,.

Buy1

OKXCVDB SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA

loseweightkoala.com

i used this app in my shopify ,is very good i will recommend to my friends to use it,and the most important is you free to use it.

Peach in

this help me thank you i will try to put the buy me button. I love this idea and hope i can fast sell with that !! Charlotte