Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

destineding

I use this app to help me boost add-to-cart rates. It was just great and very easy to use. Thank you.

Violett

L'app è super utile ed efficace, inoltre il supporto è disponibile e cordiale, mi hanno risolto subito un problema.

Beet Cosmetics Co.

It's a great app for changing up the retail business. I've had a great time with the app it's made shopping my sites a lot more enjoyable.

Didi Beauty Brand

cool app. very easy to install. I will try it out and provide you more details about how the app works.

BabytoolsHere

this app is really usefull and help me alot to make a mney with online shooping. u guys should try ,

E MHIDAS

The costumer service is really great, it helps my page to increase my convertion. highly recommended

Spectra Light™

I use this app to greatly improve conversion, it works very well! Will add the app to my other stores also.

supermario-ease

Precisei de ajuda e fui atendido imediatamente, resolvi bem fácil, suporte maravilhoso. obrigado pela eficiência!

proevery

Today is my fifth day of using this app. In the past five days, I am impressed by the simplicity of this App's operation and the friendly and patient customer service. And the add to cart rate of my store has been significantly improved. I will continue to recommend this App to people who need it.

Bebe Urbano

This app is very nice! help a lot in the checkout!!
I recommend for anyone which want to improve your store.