Reviews (984)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its sticky add to cart feature, which enhances the shopping experience by preventing customers from having to navigate back to product pages. It offers customization options, including easy Include/Exclude rules for carts, and can be personalized to match a store's design. The app is praised for its ease of installation, user-friendly interface, and efficient customer support. It also offers a free plan with excellent service. Many merchants have noted an increase in sales and revenue after using this app.

June 4, 2017

Very nice app. Easy to use and great value for money.

Supergadget Store
Israel
February 1, 2018

This app is a MUST. Our theme did not have a way to keep buy buttons sticky as you scroll, and this app provides that functionality.

The Quick Buy button is very nicely implemented with subtle yet delightful animations.

Finally, their support is very responsive, and the pricing is quite affordable.

Latiendavenezolana

idsumiピクルス
Japan
MakeProSimp replied August 5, 2023

Hi idsumiピクルス,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer service. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you will get prosperous success and good luck!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

************ Japanese Version ************

やあ idsumiピクルス、

この貴重なレビューを書いていただきありがとうございます。感謝いたします。 当社のアプリとカスタマーサービスを気に入っていただけたことを嬉しく思います。 そして、これから素晴らしい経験ができることを祈っています。 サポートについては、support@makeprosimp.com までいつでもご連絡ください。 喜んでお手伝いさせていただきます。

あなたが豊かな成功と幸運を得られることを願っています。

ありがとう、
MakeProSimp チーム

October 30, 2020

I love these guys! Have all their apps, if I make any changes to my site ask I need to do is send them a quick message with my elaborate request and literally minutes later boom the changes are made! No back and forth, no wait time, just pure magic! Conversions are visibly high since I started using them!

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware
April 8, 2023

Have not worked with this app before. Hope sales will come thru the channel. I will give it a try

Casa Como and Design All Rights Reserved
MakeProSimp replied April 9, 2023

Hi Casa Como and Design All Rights Reserved,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you will get prosperous success and good luck!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

October 2, 2018

Very simple install, app works just as expected, and the support team is very quick and helpful. Recommended!

Tienda Máh!
Colombia
November 15, 2018

i don't have any reason to say no review on this app, becasue it is so helpful for my store, love it!

JEWINGER
Edited October 15, 2020

great app and great service! Easy to use and beautiful display. I also believe the pricing is very fair.

GLOWY
Mexico
November 1, 2017

This is so easy to install!
Looks cute too!!
check it out: www.lussocitta.com

Lussocittasg
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
June 29, 2018

Really good app. we have buy me yearly plan and works great for us. support is prompt reply. 5+++

Xn Gmq824a0kbp8gyuhw1hkv6ahv5ampc