Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

USEAZO

Muito bom, com esse aplicativo vc consegue fazer métricas excelentes para a sua empresa, além do mais, top top.

PerdureStraws

Easy Installation! Great App to boost sales! Highly Recommend if youre after a boost! Videos are there if assistance is needed

MAHUR

love it for my store and recommended it for dropshippers and all kind of e-commerce .................

Pratax

bom, muito bom. bom, muito bom. bom, muito bom. bom, muito bom. bom, muito bom. bom, muito bom. bom, muito bom.

Loljall

EU gostei mas n testei ainda mas parece ser um app muito bom com grandes qualidades vi isso em um video no yt

The Outlet, LLC

I am using this app on my Shopify store. I do like it so far, but my concern was not having a Remove link or button on the checkout page. A customer sometimes changes his mind and want to remove one or all the items. With no Remove link/button the customer will have to search, and/or think where to click to remove a product(s). Right now, that's my concern. That is why I only gave four (4) stars, which is still good. Ravipuri was very helpful. I appreciate his taking the time to supply me with screenshots. Thanks, Ravipuri!

Soul Tea Blends

Great tool so far so good! Thank you guys! I will update again later. Seems pretty straight forwards though.

staunchly

I really appreciate it. m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnknknknknknknknknkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SOUL’YS®

easy to use as a add on to the store that your using. Great with a one click, easy for customer as well

ShayansCollections

Lightning-Fast Support Response, The Buttons Works as Expected, Pleased With Everything About This App.