Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Two Herbs Co

Is really useful, simple and easy to use. Highly recommand. Price is reasonable. had been trying a few app and find buy me app is easier to use

full-silver

i use it already on another site and i like it! i recommend , i think it has help to do some sales, so i keep it

Wiio productos

MUY COMODO Y EFETIVO PARA LO QUE TE DA Y LLEGA FACILITAR ME ENCANTO DEMASIDO LA PLATAFORMA. LA RECOMIENDO

LINCELLI - YOUR BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP

Looks pretty easy to setup and use
Look good for first one hour on trial and hope it can convert to sales

GYPSY

I just added this app will come back later to leave a full review. hope it's good as I have seen it on other sites. Thank you! GYPSY gypsygirlco.com

physt

I used the app to create a "buy now" button on my landing page. I did not like that it wasn't working after following the instructions given. However, I reached out to customer support and they responded right away. Customer service is excellent in my experience so far.

Lublinianka

Świetna . W prosty sposób spełniła moje oczekiwania. Posiada również wiele konfiguracji dopasowania wyglądu

SHOP GIRL

Adorei o app, vale super a pena, e seu modo grátis já atende as expectativas, estou usando há pouco tempo, nada a reclamar.

The Nuvizion

I used the the app to help with conversions. easy to use thank you. Just getting started in ecommerce less than a year its nice to find a product that does what it says.

Breizhmanga

Très facile à mettre en place.
Très intuitif, cette application avec une base gratuite est très agréable.