Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loja inFlow

Location Brazil

Top, atende as funções e o suporte é incrível, é só isso não tem mais oq falar kkk, poderia ter como deixar bem no topo do site, mais tudo bem

Shoppin Daily

Location South Africa

great app so cool love it vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbb

Shop PMU Beauty

I have been using the Buy Me Button via this app and noticed a glitch where it didn't update the cart drawer, only the floating cart button. I raised this with the developers on Monday afternoon and by Wednesday morning they had fixed the issue so that adding a product to cart via the Buy Me Button puts the product into both the floating cart button and the cart drawer. Great response from the team - speedy and fixed what I needed fixing.

eDental

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

falta que sea más amigable al ser utilizado. No se actualiza correctamente al realizar el pago por suscripción

October 30, 2021

Hi eDental,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. So sorry for facing the issues. We are using the CDN(Content Delivery Network) to boost the site performance so some time settings update takes a few seconds. But thank you for your suggestion and we will take a look on this for you. If you have any issues, please contact the support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happily help you.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

----- Spanish Response -----

Hola eDental,

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios. Lo siento mucho por enfrentar los problemas. Estamos utilizando CDN (Content Delivery Network) para mejorar el rendimiento del sitio, por lo que la actualización de la configuración demora unos segundos. Pero gracias por su sugerencia y lo revisaremos por usted. Si tiene algún problema, comuníquese con el equipo de soporte en support@makeprosimp.com y estarán encantados de ayudarle.

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

TheGlowingMoon™

The app works amazing and the staff were INCREDIBLY helpful in helping us get set up with the app. Zero complaints about this app, we've just started using it for our store but were sure that well be using it for a VERY long time! Keep up the great work and thank you for creating a fantastic app with amazing customer service behind it!

J-Jay's

I've added this app ready for a new launch of our site. We've had a couple of glitches a setting up with the prestige theme but the customer service team have been so helpful! I received a response in a matter of minutes and have full confidence that the team will help me out with whatever I need. Highly recommend!

Vibratized

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I deinstalled the App and my pagespeed did not get back up! I am more than pissed off because the app did not bring the expected boost for my store! I feel very sad that I even tried this App on my store it was really not WORTH IT.

September 23, 2021

Hi Vibratized,

So sorry for facing the issue. As we have already guided you in our email communication that our app was uninstalled from your store completely that means all the codes were removed immediately by Shopify as we are using Shopify Official ScriptTag API and are not modifying the store's theme.

We are suggesting to contact other installed app developers from your store that may help you. Also please try with Google's PageSpeed insights that may show you scripts that creating issues for your site(slow down your site).

And so sorry to hear that our app haven't help you to boost sales. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Skywhip Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best one! Very good app has increased a conversion rate! very useful. super good service. very easy to use. Best app in this field!

LiL Waifu

Location Ireland

GOOD JOB! Easy to set up, fluid and beautiful app, reactive support team. 5 stars for you!!! Thank you

quirkyden

Location Malaysia

Amazing support! Very responsive, and they will solve your issues immediately. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but seems very reliable.