Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

SG國際商城

应该很好用吧 在试试 用好了再说吧.......................................................................................

Cornwithslime LLC

Amazing customer service, helped me quickly with all issues I had. Quickly fixed them and amazing app.

リフココ ~食と暮らしを楽しく~ 本店

使用したばかりなのでわかりません。ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

June 14, 2021

Hi,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your review. If you are facing any issues, We are strongly suggesting to chat with our in-app live support team or write us at support@makeprosimp.com to get a faster reply(between few seconds to few minutes only). We are not frequently checking this review page.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and in-app live chat to help you.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------

こんにちは、

MakeProSimpチームです。 レビューありがとうございます。 問題が発生した場合は、アプリ内ライブサポートチームとチャットするか、support @ makeprosimp.comにメールを送信して、より迅速な返信を受け取ることを強くお勧めします(数秒から数分の間のみ)。 このレビューページは頻繁にチェックしていません。

さらにヘルプが必要な場合は、ご案内ください。 support@makeprosimp.com とアプリ内ライブ チャットでお手伝いします。

ありがとう
MakeProSimpチーム

STUK

easy to use............................................................................................................

Kosmix

I liked the app, so helpful in get the buy button to my store. Recommended for everyone, thanks a lot.

Up-Shopp

estou gostando do app, muito facil de usar, e muitas funcionalidades, ele me permite até trocar as variantes.

Red Cedar

Just what I was looking for totally loving it!!! Easy to install looks great on mobile which is super important!

health nature

nice support and app aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

vigorhelp

The customer service staff was very friendly and helped me solve the problem as soon as possible.Effectively improve the conversion rate of the website.thanks a lot

ElleGiPi store

molto molto buona fantastica consigliatissima....
invoglia a mettere nel carrello speriamo bene perchè finora...