Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 14, 2021

I used the app to create a "buy now" button on my landing page. I did not like that it wasn't working after following the instructions given. However, I reached out to customer support and they responded right away. Customer service is excellent in my experience so far.

physt
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 22, 2021

love it for my store and recommended it for dropshippers and all kind of e-commerce .................

MAHUR
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 18, 2021

I am using this app on my Shopify store. I do like it so far, but my concern was not having a Remove link or button on the checkout page. A customer sometimes changes his mind and want to remove one or all the items. With no Remove link/button the customer will have to search, and/or think where to click to remove a product(s). Right now, that's my concern. That is why I only gave four (4) stars, which is still good. Ravipuri was very helpful. I appreciate his taking the time to supply me with screenshots. Thanks, Ravipuri!

The Outlet, LLC
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 17, 2021

I really appreciate it. m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnknknknknknknknknkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

staunchly
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 7, 2021

OKXCVDB SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA

Buy1
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 18, 2021

lots of options n easy to help. I love the fact that I have the option to upgrade anytime that I want to.

Polimar inc
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 17, 2021

Great app! installation was easy. good good good Great app! installation was easy. good good good. Great app! installation was easy. good good good

Gritty Tshirts
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
November 27, 2020

good app and service and prices!! wel jammer dst het 100 woorden mooeten izjn want i hsd er liever een korte

Stonersparadijs.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 26, 2020

Really great app. I recommend it easily .
A tiny detail that would be great to change is the possibility to change the position of the "quick add to cart button"

Dino Store
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
MakeProSimp replied November 27, 2020

Hi Dino Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your really great review :) We have position change option in Buy Me App for "Quick Add To Cart Button". Please visit below URL that will explain how you will able to change the position of "Quick Add To Cart Button".

URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1980/3607/files/quick-buy-me-widget-position-change.png

For more information, Please visit support.makeprosimp.com or send us an email at support@makeprosimp.com and our team is more then happy to help you :)

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

October 8, 2020

MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...

SunDriveShop