Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

E MHIDAS

The costumer service is really great, it helps my page to increase my convertion. highly recommended

Spectra Light™

I use this app to greatly improve conversion, it works very well! Will add the app to my other stores also.

supermario-ease

Precisei de ajuda e fui atendido imediatamente, resolvi bem fácil, suporte maravilhoso. obrigado pela eficiência!

proevery

Today is my fifth day of using this app. In the past five days, I am impressed by the simplicity of this App's operation and the friendly and patient customer service. And the add to cart rate of my store has been significantly improved. I will continue to recommend this App to people who need it.

Bebe Urbano

This app is very nice! help a lot in the checkout!!
I recommend for anyone which want to improve your store.

Kicky Vibe

Perfect! Free sticky cart widget app with amazing customization possibilities! I also appreciate their support, very fast and helpful! Highly recommended app.

spaceshields

The app is very easy to use once you get the hang of it and it's going to be a great addition to my shop. The support chat is quick and he was so helpful. Answered straight away. Thanks

Taracollectionca

I've just installed the app and this is what I was looking for and it is very simple and easy to setup.Thanks!

Royal Ego Lashes

By far the best and easiest app to navigate! Immediate help every time i needed it with their online chat. Really impressed. Thanks

Kanojo X

Thanks "Buy Me" best support client ever. Very kind, speed and effective. I really recommend this app !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71