Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

MiniFaire

Nice app with good layout and necessary elements added, hope this can boost our site's performance.

KHAISTA Fashion Jewellery

Guys,,, This is a No JOKE app, as helps a lot towards customer purchasing journey. A Must for all Shopify stores to increase Sales.

Customer Service is Exceptional, Even on Chat.

S&D

I like this app very much.
Its a great app for your website. Their service is also good.
You can't miss it.

bevarre

VERY GOOD APP. I tried "add to cart booster" prior to this app and I must say..THIS "buy me sticky buy button" is far much better than that! Customer service and so prompt and super speedy, they fixed my issues in just a few seconds. Literally like a genie in a pop-up! The"add to cart booster" takes forever (in comparison to this app) and I needed to email them back and forth, plus the fixes take longer. In the end, there was no genuine connection with their customer service as they keep missing my point and skipping some questions, that ain't worth my money/time. But this app- take my money.

FairyDays

Love it. Very helpful and the support is very responsive. They help me with every little problem that I have

BOSSFYD

J'ai essayé de nombreuses applications différentes, ce serait la plus facile et la plus agréable. Je le recommande fortement. Cela m'a pris comme 5 minutes et tout était prêt et Bon Support.! 5+++.....................................

MiA SFORD

je n'ai eu aucune difficulté à installer, facile à utiliser et l'équipe d'aide est super réactive ! jamais vu ! même pas 1h que j'ai installé et pour l'instant je suis très contente ! merci beaucoup la team support !

The BitCoins Gear Crib

Awesome support! I was struggling to change some settings and the support staff just pop out and volunteer to help me right away! Great Support! TQVM! :)

PassionGive

Best part is for a quick way to buy anywhere on any page. Easy to install, good customer support they will be quick to help. Haven't had any issue, good price!

Victory Lane

Works Great!!! Thanks!! Will be looking forward to upgrading plan in accordance with sales. Really add the needed finishing touch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22