Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

INTERIORITY

Worked very fast and love that you guys provided an additional demo. Thanks a lot. Highly recommend this app

Luckyfine

It's best for someone who would love to perform better on mobile. And the app is light and easy to setup. If I need help just get support and they are very responsive.

LOL Emporium

Love it! It has the perfect placement while customers are shopping. Very happy with the look of it..

HouseOfSarah14

App is ok so far nothing to complain about. Very easy to install and setup. looking forward to generate sales through the app itselp and I'll update my review.
Thanks

creativitybracelets

great app helps improve customer experience shopping, good product page experience!! recommend for everyone!

Clozet Queenz

The Buy Me app is easy to use and install. It's a great alternative for the Buy Now button and it's reasonably priced.

Smart Home Gadgets

Exactly what I was looking for and more! Customer service was super proactive in helping me! Recommend :)

Utterly Unique Boutique

I absolutely love this app! Takes a second to install and looks good!! It Really helps with sales!!!

Kreative Hedgehog

It's a really cool app, highly recommended if you would like to increase your sales. Currently running on free plans, but switching to paid one very soon since the features are great!

Live Fabulously

Awesome app and awesome staff. They helped me beyond what the app provides. I asked for advice and they gave it to me, they are awesome! This app is already giving me analytics on the first day. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21