Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Store Over

I used this app to help me sell more products in my store and it increased my sales by 30%! I really recommend it!!

Fancycen

I used this app to help me increase the conversion rate. It would be nice if it do better. Hope to receive your team support if I need. Thank you

Tennis Trainer

It helps your customers to Buy and generate more conversions. This app is a must for any serious store owner, 100% recommended,

Sports Pipe

I'm using it to help me improve my shopify store and I hope it will optimize my results and grow my sales.

Shop Imports Brasil

eu gostei muito, o suporte é muito educado e atencioso, me explicou direitinho, PARABÉNS!!!! SHOW, ABÇS

True Life casa

muito bom, estou experimentando ainda, mas ja estou motivado, creio que ele realmente irá influenciar nas minhas vendas.

tummytuckerpro

Amazing app with amazing conversion helper. I think this will be really helpful once up and running on my store

LgStoreLoja

Congratulations to the team !!!
I am very excited about this application. Looking forward to seeing it working in my store.
Thank you very much!!!

Gafanhotos best

Bom aplicativo jdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbxbxbdbdbdbdbdbsbsbsbsbsbbsbsdbbdbdndndndndnxndndndndnxnnzxnznnznznsbsbssbb

Face Ofertas

Good app me ajudou muito mas pra que falar tanto dele pelo amor de deus, ja deu pra saber que ele é bomddd

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38