Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

TrackerBuds

AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY ITS SUCH A GOOD APP I MADE ALOT OF MONEY OFF OF IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

eMusic Soko

Great application, installs quick and swift. buy and add to cart everywhere, making it hard to miss a sale.

phone accessories

this app was helpful in every way. i also liked whoever came up with the stocky widget button because it helps bring in more customers.

Emporium CS

bom aplicativo, ainda estou testando mas pelas recomendações para ser muito funcional!!
plano gratuito

TecnoMusa

best

Yaasbuy

so far so good, looks really good, I just installed, I am waiting to see the customers reactions, recommended.

nameccstore . All Rights Reserved

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Covil do Zibuh

Greatapp, Still Learning how to use it, I just installed, let's see where it goes :D
I'll leave further comments when I get more use to it

Malamix - Presente em todos os momentos

like the app! and most channels indicate, that is, it has an excellent reputation !! with that I install on all sites.

SpunkShop

Very good app, the best buy stick of the shopify store. I can t leave without it. I need that best app of the world. So crazy app to sell too much in my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33