Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

GhoulsHollow

I love this app. Just install and it's ready to go. I use it on 2 shopify shops and really like it :)

Blue Jay Island

I really love that the app comes with a free-plan option for those on a budget. It's a really nice app.

Dtexshop.com

Just started off will come back after seeing results and performance, Hope everything works well. Wish me luck

Custom Touch Print

Seems very good and free. thank you. i really like the theme and customization. its really addon the customer trust. tons of thank

Walcott’s Footwear

easy to install and setup - great app - would recommend - use on our other store now using on the 2nd

Anakin Eletrônicos

Congratulations, great app to optimize our website.....
very very good....
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Burgundy Banana Co.

Can't wait to get started! I've seen this used in action on a lot of there sites and looks awesome!

Kaizeea Artz

Perfect app! Instructions to install very clear and simple to manage. All I needed. Am beginner on shopify and this really helps indeed

Yes4Sure Store

fantastic app, cool! Hope it works. Social proof is one of the ways to give buyer confident to buy from seller

Athletic Alliance

We really enjoyed how easy it was to understand and set the app up. Looking forward to increasing our online sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79