Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Big Indio

I used this app to help me with conversions. Very good and very easy to install. Thanks again for your work.

Mokso.fr

THIS APP WILL BE GOOD TO BOOST MY SALES AND MAKE CLIENTS CONFIDENTS IL WILL MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT THE REAL EFFECTS ON MY SALES

Vusy Kawaii Shop

Great excellent app for my shop
Really help me to sell more items
I'm really recomend you to install

Craft Saving

they need we leave a feedback first...not use first...fldkjlksjflkasjflkjasd;lfkjasl;dkfjasldkfjkljkjj

November 21, 2019

Hi Craft Saving,

Thank you for your comment 🙏! So sorry for facing issues but reviews are always optional and we are not forcing but just reminding so if you like our app, you are able to provide the review. There is a Dismiss button there that you are able to click to dismiss the review step and we have mentioned that the review is optional in steps as well. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Urban Swamp

Amazing app!!!! I have started to see a big boost in sales since installing. Highly recommend everyone try it....

zeddro

Glmodastore

esse app é ótimo,to t estando ele ,vi que as vendas melhoram muito quando se tem uma prova social de que existe garantia no nosso site

Knob & Clover

Best app ever!!!! I have started to see a big boost in sales since installing. Highly recommend everyone try it

key1soft

good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app

engravedkart

Perfect for my store. Displays sales notifications whenever a sale happens or when someone adds any product to cart.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29