Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

univers tech

Muito bom! Recomendo!!! A funcionabilidade dele trás grandes resultados, além de ser bem atrativo e de fácil utilização!

Lux Nail Lab Inc

this app is okay but a little confusing at least on my end. if you need help tracking and boosting product sales...

Always Gorgeous Boutique

Great app! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a pop feature on their website. Customer support is alway s willing to help

Nerdzilla

Awesome app with AWESOME support! I only installed it and 4 mins later allready someone from the app wrote me in chat and helped me implementing. Go for it!

theAutopro

this app contains pretty much everything you need fort social proof- Support is good too - Reccomended

In the Bag Kids' Crafts

This app was recommended by a friend, and she swears by it. I can't wait to start using it and see my sales go up too.

Re Golf | Environmentally Friendly Golf Balls

Best support I have ever seen; from the first moment you install the app. Easy to use and simple to configure

SupremeBottles

very simple to use. Love it so far, really helps drive in sales for your business. I had no problem setting this up for my online business

Otaku clans

Awesome App! It helped a lot with my online store! I would use again and recommend everyone downloading it!

The Daily Blooms

Great service, the moment i downloaded the app. Helped me get started on understanding the app via live chat. Showed me detailed screenshots to help me customise the app to my needs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146