Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

HouroGrace Merchandise

I use this app to help customers know the activities in my shop. It is very helpful in terms of displaying shop activities.

Såpehuset

I like this app. testing out the free plan, if I am seeing true results I'll most definately upgrade. It is informative and lightweight, easy to use and set up.

PerfectApps Store

Review body

November 29, 2021

Hi PerfectApps Store,

So sorry for facing the issue. We are always requesting merchants to provide their real experience with the app. Reviews are always optional so you will be easily skipping the review. If you have any issues then we are suggesting contacting the support team at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support and you will get the fastest reply. We are not regularly monitoring this(reviews) page so the response may be delayed sometimes.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Teq Bandits

I will recommend the app, because its really useful and i love to use it ever since i added the app to my store.

KaiLoveSkin

I havent use it yet cant wait to see what it will bring . I Will upgrade it is brings in more traffic

Cravio Snacks

This is a very nice app, i love it. i would recommend it to as many online sellers as possible. My sales have been boosted since i install. Nov. 25, 2021

boralikart

i am a developer and its a really good app i have used it earlier in many websites too. for development related queries reach me out at atif(at)kodeinn(dot)com

Pawft

this app looks useful for me, not yet tested hope it works
this app looks useful for me, not yet tested hope it works

ThumbPRO

I wasn't sure what to think, at first, about a sales notification. We installed it to try and see. We love it! Also, this app has great customer support. They were very responsive and right away fixed one small issue we had. Highly recommend.

LKCJ

oke some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 153 154