Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Minute Taker

Really useful app. Very customisable settings and great support too. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!

Tipid Sulit

Great App! Enjoying my customer to buy more app and atleast improve my sales up to 80% right now im so happy

Sassy Britches VIP

I've seen this on other boutiques and have finally decided to add it to my personal boutique as well! Super Excited!

Faded Out Thrift

This is a good app. It helped me get my website to where it needs to be. I would recommend to my friends.

SelfieUpgrade

Works. The free version is great for starting a new store on a budget...Thanks for making this app..

peachypeachyy

great app !! very useful!
USer-friendly , highly recommend great exp with this app
go and get it now everybody

Kilagear

Thank you ! I have some questions regarding the add to cart fonction and the team is very reactive, pleasure to discover this app, simple to use !

Compre Leve Shop

app bom, satisfatório para um começo de loja, com toda certeza será um app otimo para alavancar as vendas

Eva Luna Accessories

really good! helps me to create traffic in my shopify. i can create urgency in people so they can buy more easily

cuttieshopp.com

Thank you so much for the software, it's perfect for me, it's great!Thank you so much for the software, it's perfect for me, it's great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103