Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

DpDeluxeBeauty

Great pop up app to showcase what my customers have previously purchased to give an idea to my new potential customers

Oria

Good support,app delivers nicely and with decent customization!. To be honest i cant ask for more! Keep up the good work

Content Creators Club

I like this app a lot! I've had it on my store over a year and it's been extremely helpful. I rated this app a 5.

Wow Things

great and quick support. App is doing fine till now, worth trying. As the price is great compare to the feature they have this is worth trying.

Love NYC Souvenirs

Really good app, exactly what I was looking for. This app integrated well with my store that has a custom theme and apps don't always integrate well. Parvez (customer service) was extremely patient and helpful!

Adam Marc Jewels

really impressed with this app, its my favorite app out of all the ones I use for my business! I highly recommend!

Wild Balm Botanicals

This are some details about what i did enjoy about using this app.
I really enjoy this app
Highly recommended.

Euphoria and Co.

Im excited to use it. Just downloaded it and ready to get rockin n rollin with these sales coming through!

Quatro Patas Pet Store

Ótimo aplicativo. Ajuda bastante na conversão, informando detalhadamente a compra dos clientes. Recomendo!

Dacczfitness.com

Have heard good things about this app. Just started. Can give a better opinion after a period of time.