Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

The Bold Outfitters

nice app. it has great functions and helps to create a good impression on buyers and customers......

Colada Coffee

I love this app, it works amazing and the support team is pretty fast too. The app works very fast too.

cmjbeauty

this is amazing, it makes a website look perfect as a finishing touch to launching as a new business.

LRV8 Rescue

Excellent app, Very easy and intuitive to setup. Great functionality, looking forward to seeing it in action

NightOn Store

Amazing support, simple to use, the support d respond me in like 10 secs when i was in doubt. Awesome app, recomended

QueenLabelCollection

There’s nothing so far that I don’t enjoy about the app. I think this will be a great added feature for my website.

SoCuteful

So far so good! Great chat support and very easy to install. I like that you can still makes changes even on the free version.

AMillion Luxe Collection

so far the app is awesome i like the new updates and features hopefully it will increase more sells for my business.

LadyEssence

Nice pop up and encouraging for the customers to shop and also helps to build the trust. I definitely recommend.

Mon attache rêves

Je viens de l'installer mais l'application a l'air pas mal, elle répond à mes attente pour l'instant