Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Mogul Boutique

I just upgraded to cart notification. I have enjoyed this app since installed over 1 yr. great feedback from my customers. I would highly recommend and customer service reps are always attentive, kind, courteous, and knowlegeable. I will be installing more apps real soon.

Van Gore

i used this app to attract customers on my store, great app, and thank you for the free plan, would definitely recommend this app. thank you so much

Mogul Cartel, LLC

grateful for this app.
and i do refer this app for beginners and expert as well. i will make sure to give another update soon.

Winkelbak.nl

Great app just installed it and it works very good it is very useful for my shop and I get more sales from it

Bebe Urbano

Pretty good App, I recommend for sure! It helps a lot to take the costumer to the checkout. Great investment.

Boom bou

APP MARAVILHOSO, ESTÁ ME AJUDANDO BASTANTE NAS CONVERSÕES. MUITO FÁCIL DE CONFIGURAR TAMBÉM, ISSO AJUDA DEMAIS.

Last Don

good job keep up the good work.. ..............................................................................................................

FancyCustoms

Best app to improve and feel like you are not alone in the website, gives like confidence when you visit a site. Really nice work and nice idea! greetings from chile!

Goodies France

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosglkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

MLM Cosmetics

I am using this app to help gain more sales and show customers how much sales I have receiving throughout my store. This is an great app to use.