ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales & Cart Notifications & more..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Belleza Stores

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Trying there free plan if i liked it i will go to paid one. Apperciate there efforts for providing free plan. thnakyou i hope will have a good experience

January 15, 2022

Hi Belleza Stores,

Warmly Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a positive and happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

glamstore.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 6 minutes

good app i am trying it for the first time. Let see what kind of service they are providing. I was using rocket sales but it was much heavy for my store

January 14, 2022

Hi glamstore.pk,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Ms.Blacks Beautés

Just starting out but I like the look and esthetics of the apps features. I’m appreciative that there’s a free vOrion.

January 5, 2022

Hi Ms.Blacks Beautés,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I love the idea others can see what others purchased. This will give customers ides to purchase items they wouldn't have purchased. It's an easy installation, just follow the prompts.

January 3, 2022

Hi JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery,

Dhampur Green

Location India

I used this app and help me do push sales notification better . I would like to learn more about how different kind of customer onboarding can be done

January 3, 2022

Hi Dhampur Green,

Thank you for your admiring review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is helping you with conversions. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Althena Fitness

I've had this app for awhile, it's been great, love seeing customer activity on my site. You've made a lot of fantastic upgrades since last time I logged in. Your CS is fantastic too! Always available and ready to help! Keep up your great work!

January 1, 2022

Hi Althena Fitness,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and the customer team's support. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com, we will be glad by helping you.

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

Yniguesinc

just started my store too early to tell but if get sales from this I will upgrade and pay for it so hopefully it works

December 23, 2021

Hi Yniguesinc,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. The app is already started to displaying the Sales Notification popup in your store. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

KATABANDA

Location Brazil

Great App. I have just set up my store. Hope it can contribuite for its success. If it does I will certainly get the paid version!

December 23, 2021

Hi KATABANDA,

Henry & Oliver Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

We have yet to try this app as we have just installed it. But heard some good reviews. Hopefully it works.

December 21, 2021

Hi Henry & Oliver Co,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

RainbowGorilla

Location Taiwan

nice app for the store, really easy to use and increase the professionality about the store. recommend it.

December 18, 2021

Hi RainbowGorilla,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support at support@makeprosimp.com, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!