Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Scroll Factory

Works great! Just installed. We will see how it goes. I have to keep typing to allow me to finish this...

Dynasty Party

HypeBeauty

Great App! I love it. Thanks I have just started my store and it really helps to see my recent sales. Customers feel more comfortable seeing this.

Lucid Butterflies

I downloaded this app to help my business and it actually is helping! It helps my customers know that my business is real.

Futura Mamá Box

Muy fácil de instalar, espero que me dé buenos resultados. He cogido el plan gratuito para empezar a probar.

Popular Useful Gadgets

why does it have "Powered by MakeProSimp" after I bought the plan LMFAO. that's a fail, app removed.

February 9, 2021

Hi Popular Useful Gadgets,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issues. You are not required to purchase a plan to remove the verified label. "Powered by MakeProSimp" is always optional and you are able to disable it by going to Sales Notification -> Other Settings -> Tick 'Remove "verified by MakeProSimp"' option -> Press Save button. Please visit our FAQs where we have mention common questions that include your question as well.

FAQs: https://support.makeprosimp.com/sales-notification/faqs-sales-notification/

How to remove "Powered/Verified by MakeProSimp"?
=> https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/Remove-verified-by-MakeProSimp.png

Please guide us if you need more help. We are here to help you.

P.S. If you have any questions, please contact us from Live in-app chat or at support@makeprosimp.com where our team is really quick to help you. We are not checking reviews often.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Around The Table

Just setting it up now - looking forward to see how it goes and if it makes a difference. I have seen it used on other sites and believe it has personally made a difference to my experience.

efatácompras

ótimo aplicativo, adorei o app minha loja melhorou bastante depois que o instalei. super indico o Sales pop

CharmingWillows

Love this app. It really boosts and increases sales on our site. This is definitely a must have app for any shop!

Relpack

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp