Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Ari Luxe Lashes

love it incredible app for my website to show proof of sales and make customers feel they are having a secure shopping experience and gain more possible customers to order my products

Allthingsprissycollection

great! fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

999 Deal Store

This is a very useful app in Shopify account, I use this app continually & advice to all Shopify users to use this app

Kinder Kouture

This is a great app. It helps my customers see relevant and best-selling products. They click on the products and see that we are actually moving our product out the door. It is easy to install, and run. Works just like I want it to, and well worth the small fee.

499dealstore.pk

Instant Beauty Hair

I literally just downloaded this app to my store in hopes of creating more confidence for my customers when deciding to make a purchase or not. I'll update my review and rating at the end of the week. So far good. Installation was simple and effortless, which makes me happy thus far.

Harmony E Healing

Nice app I use this app to boost sales to my skincare business Harmony Exquisites and I absolutely love it!

Pressbar GmbH

Super. I like it very much... Even with the free plan works ok (as i expected) Super. I like it very much... Even with the free plan works ok (as i expected)

Mogul Boutique

I just upgraded to cart notification. I have enjoyed this app since installed over 1 yr. great feedback from my customers. I would highly recommend and customer service reps are always attentive, kind, courteous, and knowlegeable. I will be installing more apps real soon.

Van Gore

i used this app to attract customers on my store, great app, and thank you for the free plan, would definitely recommend this app. thank you so much