Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Kandlesandthings

Haven’t used yet but other reviews look promising. Looking forward to see what add on has to offer to my shop

Witty Chic Designs

I am using this app to help increase my sale. I am excited to see how it works and if my conversion is achieved.

whipr

A great app, highly configurable and with great customer service. I had a small problem with the setup and the devs helped within just a few minutes.

Gloss & Co

Added it today. Seamless with great chat help immediately when I asked a couple of questions. Adding a 'search for this word' option in the 'exclude product' section would be a great addition for those that wholesale, but even without it, its a great free app and still 5 stars. Thanks.

Cashmere Pink Jewels & Accessories

I really excellent customer service from Parvez, he was able to assist me with my issue in a very timely manner!

NOPELLE

Great and easy to use app! The user interface is easy to understand and the support team is really helpful.

Donna Dulce

muito bom esse app me ajudou bastante, vamos vender muito agora boa sorte a todos...................

PLUGD Acrylics

Love this app. Sales boost like crazy! It does exactly what is supposed to do pay for the monthly it's worth it!

Taleda's Treasure Box

It’s fantastic! I enjoy seeing the pop ups and believe that this app is like a trust badge for your business.

Gustaf och Linnea

Just downloaded the app. Weiss that i have to leave a review, you guys really should consider that..