Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Ms.Blacks Beautés

Just starting out but I like the look and esthetics of the apps features. I’m appreciative that there’s a free vOrion.

January 5, 2022

Hi Ms.Blacks Beautés,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery

I love the idea others can see what others purchased. This will give customers ides to purchase items they wouldn't have purchased. It's an easy installation, just follow the prompts.

January 3, 2022

Hi JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Dhampur Green

I used this app and help me do push sales notification better . I would like to learn more about how different kind of customer onboarding can be done

January 3, 2022

Hi Dhampur Green,

Thank you for your admiring review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is helping you with conversions. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Althena Fitness

I added this app to help me convert my high traffic into conversion sales. I just launched my store 6-7 weeks ago and got close to 5K sessions in 30 days & am now getting 150 - 250 sessions per day. I have worked hard and am so grateful to be on this journey. God has blessed me in so many ways. I'm learning how to harvest this bounty. The app support team is fantastic, they went above and beyond. Thank you!!! I am very pleased with this app plus it's turnkey!

January 1, 2022

Hi Althena Fitness,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and the customer team's support. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com, we will be glad by helping you.

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

Yniguesinc

just started my store too early to tell but if get sales from this I will upgrade and pay for it so hopefully it works

December 23, 2021

Hi Yniguesinc,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. The app is already started to displaying the Sales Notification popup in your store. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

KATABANDA

Great App. I have just set up my store. Hope it can contribuite for its success. If it does I will certainly get the paid version!

December 23, 2021

Hi KATABANDA,

Warmly Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a positive and happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Henry & Oliver Co.

We have yet to try this app as we have just installed it. But heard some good reviews. Hopefully it works.

December 21, 2021

Hi Henry & Oliver Co,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

RainbowGorilla

nice app for the store, really easy to use and increase the professionality about the store. recommend it.

December 18, 2021

Hi RainbowGorilla,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support at support@makeprosimp.com, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!

AlchemyTT

Thank you for this, we needed it to show that our clients were active & buying. We look forward to more sales.

December 14, 2021

Hi AlchemyTT,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you have more conversions and have huge success!

A1 Poochies

Awesome product can't wait to see what it does to my store and hopefully boost sales.
Easy to use interface sales increase.

December 14, 2021